CHAPTER 13(EP:12)

The usual happened the next morning we woke up but when we were eating breakfast, Jad got emotional that some were unable to eat and he then started crying and got up to the roof.

Manisha went to console him, but then Jiya intruppted her not to meddle.

Minutes later, Jiya and Jad were talking but I didn't cared to listen what it was and just sat with Manisha, Abhishek, Varun and me at the vimal corner.

"Dekh dekh woh." Manisha pointed at them, Jad was hugging Jiya from her waist.

"Chor na..apan ko kya hai" I said while munching onto the peanuts.

Manisha hummed.

We four talked for a while and got inside the house to see that they were discussing about the toilet washing rules and who is there to do it.

I was in the kitchen helping Manish and Bebika with the lunch when an alarm rang.

We looked at eachother shocked, then looked at the small tv above at the wall written in bold red colour EVICTION.

We sat down at the sofa when Bigg Boss started to speak and told us about the elimination of Jiya and Aaliyah ad that today is the day they will go.

Bigg Boss asked them to pack their bags now and come back to the hall.

After they where done and I heard the convo of Manisha and Cyurs and laughed at how they talk about wearing shoes in the house.

Bigg Boss asked us to name one person who should get out. Everyone gave the name and I gave the name of Jiya seeing she doesn't tell anything to anyone and how she just sits in a corner and observe and don't join in.

I also mentioned how we don't even know each other properly.

In this a small fight happened there but everyone calmed us down and lastly it was announced that Aaliyah will go out of the house.

We bid her goodbye and walked back inside the house.

I was sitting with Manisha in the pillows couch corner discussing about the upcoming events.

We then went to the kitchen to make some dinner then again the alarm rang and we all sat down on the sofa.

Bigg Boss told Avinash to get the file and read out the rules.

He told it and then Bigg Boss told Jiya, Aakansha and Abhishek about what they had broke the rules.

They told it and turns out they were discussing about whom to nominate.

They were going to nominate Pooja, Bebika and Avinash seeing that they are weak.

Bigg Boss taunted them and gave them the punishment that the three of them will be nominated for a whole week, then let the drama happen between them.

"Waah Abhishek waah." Pooja mam said and walked away chewing her gum.

Bebika started to shout again about what he told her.

"Are ha yr samajh agya, mereko pata hai meri galti hai kyu itna chila rahi." Abhishek said in irritation.

"Mai kyu ruku? Mai nahi rukungi!" She shouted.

"Bebika! Bass usko pata chal gaya na ki woh kya kiya hai kya nahi kiya hai to bs ab. Usko punishment bhi mil gaya hai." I exclaimed.

"Tumhe kya hi rhaa hai huh? Tumhare bare mai to kuch nahi bola, khush hogi." She marched towards me.

"Mai bs bol rahi ki chilao mat agar baat krna hai to aram se shaanti se baat kro, chilne wilane ka zarurat nahi hai." I scoffed.

"Sahi baat hai Bebika." Cyurs said, calming Bebika down while Abhishek hold my hand.

"Mat kr chor." He whispered.

"Are yr! Sab mereko hi kyu bolte ho! Usko bhi bolo yr!" She shouted, stomping her feet on the ground.

"Aye! Hogaya bs." Pooja exclaimed, holding her arm.

I scoffed and walked out of the house with Abhishek.

He started to pace around and I just stared at him.

"Tumko pata thana ki yeh sab nahi krna chaiye?" I asked.

"Nahi yr..pata rehta to mai kaha bolta..mereko yeh pata tha ki bahar baat aur whisper yeh sa nahi krna hai."he sighed.

"Acha..to koi na ab to samajh gaaya na. Ab agli baar se aisa maat krna hogaya." I said, rubbing his arm.

"I fucked up yr." He mumbled.

"That you did." I nodded.