CHAPTER 5 (EP 3)

Day-2
Subha : 8 baje.

The morning song played and I woke up to find no one beside my side. I looked around to see everyone awake and some are dancing.

I got up from my bed, walked outside of the bedroom and inti the garden where I saw Abhishek sitting on the small couch.

I joined Manisha, Bebika, Jiya and Falak who were dancing and after that I walked over to Abhishek and greeted him and after that I walked inside the bathroom to see Varun, brushing his teeth.

"Humko kaga tum soye rahoge" I said, taking out my brush and toothpaste.

"Aj jaldo uth gaya pata nahi kaise" He chuckled.

"Humko utha dete" I said and I started to brush my teeth.

"Nahi yr theek hai, tun itne ache se so rahi thi, EKdum choti bachi jaisa.. to chor diya" He said, wiping his face with his towel.

"Acha" I chuckled. He chuckled back and I completed my brushing and washed my face with water and wiped my face.

"Workout karoge na?" He asked coming out of the bathroom in his workout clothes.

"Haa, pehle paani pi lu" I replied walking out of the bathroom with him.

"Okay, mai apka wait krta hu chalo" He said, following me to the kitchen.

"Are ap krlo na" I said.

"No no, it's okay" He said and sat beside Cyrus who was already eating.

I started to boil water and talked with Varun till the water was ready. I squeezed one lemon and a honey, mixed it well and started to drink it sitting outside in the garden, talking with Varun and Manisha.

Manisha was looking at Jad who was helping Akansha in working out. She was looking at them in pure jealousy.

"Ranii kya hua" I nudged her.

"Dekh na habibi ko" She mumbled.

"Are woh to hai hi aisa, ladki dekhi nahi ki dub gaya" I said.

"Usse acha desi ladka pakdo aur bs acha rahega" Varun said.

"Aisa bhi nahi hai foreigner bhi koi koi theek rehte hai but still, Jad is a total red flag" I replied.

"Ekdum " Varun agreed.

"Humko kya hai humko to bs flirt krna hai" Manisha said with a giggle.

"To itna jealous kyuu" I said with a teasing smile.

"Are hum hai hi aisa" She said.

"Acha acha"

"Y/n, will you not come?" Jad called me.

"You two complete your workout, I'll come later, I'm drinking water now" I said.

"Oh c'mon" He said with a smile.

"You do your little thingy, I'll do later" I smiled.

He and akansha hust smiled and continued their workout.

"Yeh habibi to sala sab pr aisa hi krta hai" Manisha put her head on my shoulder.

"Hum to bole hi" I said.

After a few minutes, Manisha walked in the house where as I walked to the bathroom to change into my gym outfit.

I came out of the bathroom and I and Varun started to workout. Jad and Aakansha were still working but we focused on our side.

Minutes later Abhishek joined us too and we three did our workout. Later one by one more people came and also I got the work to cook dinner and also raat ko bartan. Which I was okay to do.

Bebika doesn't wanted to do the work to do bathroom cleaning but she refused because she was more good in the kitchen.

"Mujhe nahi krna bathroom!" She exclaimed to me and Abhishek who were trying to talk with her calmly.

"Wih boli ki mai hatti katti hu to mai bathroom kr dungi." She said.

"Apko sure hau woh aisa boli, but yr hatte katte to mtlb ap active ho zyada iska mtlb yeh nahi ki–"

"Nahi woh mujhe body ko dekh ke bol rahi gai yr" Bebika said interrupting me.

I got into the bathroom and took a shower.

After showering, I put on my casual cream graphic oversized tshirt and brown cargos and my white sneakers. I let my hair down and did a small makeup and I was done. 

I walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen where I saw Aaliyah and Bebika were making breakfast, I started to help them in small things.

After a few minutes, Manisha called Jad to see her, she was wearing a red short dress and red heels. Jad looked at her as he walked inside the living room while cat walking. We all cheered and she stood in fornt of Jad and did some poses, we all just smiled and cheered while she teased him. 

"Yeahh Manisha!" I laughed as she came towards me and hugged me shyly. 

Jad moved over to Bebika and back hugged her as she cooked food and kissed her neck or cheek.

"ohhhhh" We whooed while Manisha just smiled. 

"Aye kutta, humko bhi kar" She said, I laughed and sat down on the chair. 

"aja mai krti hu" Bebika said and back hugged her and kissed her neck.

"Sala itna pyar to humko ladki se mil raha ladke se chaiye re" Manisha said, I chuckled.

"Jad, why did you hug her like that?" She asked to Jad.

"Because she's my sister" Jad smiled down at her.

"Kiss me, flirt with me, but don't call me your sister" said Manisha. 

They both were talking while I walked over to the activity room side long couch where many pillows were there, Abhishek, Varun and Jiya were talking and I hust sat beside Abhishek on the bed like couch and listened to their convo.

"Sona mat Y/n" Varun warned.

"Yr..mai nahi so rahi" I chuckled, rubbing my eyes. I did felt a little sleepy.

"Aankho mai dikh rhaa" Abhishek said, pocking my arm.

"Mere aankho mai mat dekho..." I looked with a little smile thinking I should say the next line but Jiya said it.

"Pyaar ho jaega" She laughed, I followed her and we high fived.

We looked at the boys who were smiling and I could see Abhishek's cheeks were red.

"Kya ho raha, itna hassi" Manisha and Cyurs sir came.

"Yeh do ladkiya flirt kr rahi hai" Varun said with a chuckle.

"Achaa, was re behen" Manisha said to me.

"Are kya nahi mai flirt wlirt na krti, mai sakht laundi hu" I said with ab eye roll.

"Achaa sab dikh rhaa tha" Jiya said eyeing me and Varun.

"Nahi nahi aisa nahi hai" I shook my head.