CHAPTER 12 (EP:11)

The morning song plays and we all got up. I straight away went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

Abhishek came beside ne and started to do too. He gave me a hip nudge, I gave him too. And we smiled as we started to do that again and again.

Finally we stopped when he started to fles his boxing skills. I did too and kicked his butt with my leg and finished up my brushing.

I ran out of there and into the gardi to see Bebika, Manisha and Jiya dancing.

She was not particularly dancing tho.

I saw Abhishek stood beside me and I gestured him to look at Jiya and copied her motion in a mocking way.

Abhishek laughed, kept his arm on my shoulder and we walked inside the house.

The song was done, everybody got back to their place and I saw Varun coming out of the kitchen.

"Good morning" He smiled at me and hugged me by the waist.

"Morning"I hugged him back and we pulled away. Then I started to do my usual routine.

After a while after working out with others I sat down on the sofa when bigg boss called us.

It was another task for another captain. There were two teams divided the white team were Abhishek, Aakansha, Jad, Jiya, Aaliyah and Varun.
Black team were: Cyurs, Avinash, Falak, Pooja, manisha, bebika and me.

We were told to nake dolls and of any one would not be good it will be rejected my the opposite teams manager.

We all got up and went to take a shower . I got shower, wore a black jeans and the black tshirt which we were given and for the white team they had the white t-shirt.

"Harne ke liye tayar?" Abhishek came and smirked down at me.

"Dekho kon bol rhaa." I scoffed a chuckle.

"Tumhare team kon hai Cyrus hai chalo thik woh sab la denge socks and baaki sab Avinash to faltu hai hi, Manisha aur bebika idk kya kare ge woh, tumko hi pata hoga -"

"Ha to tumhare team mai bhi kaha kuch baat hai 3 ladki aur 3 ladke humare mai zyada log hai" I hit his arm.

"Thik hai dekhte hai kon harta hai aur jita hai" He booped my nose and smirked.

I gave him a sarcastic smile and walked away from there.

We started to plan on who will make the dolls and who will bring the materials and the manager.

Manager is Pooja mam, Making the doll is for Falak, manisha and Bebika. And for bringing the things is me, Avinash and Cyurs.

For the whote one it was, Abhishek, Jad, Varun and Aakansha who were going to pick things and the two girls will do the sewing work.

We all got on the position, ready to get the things. As the alarm started to ran towards the sliding and got ready to get the things.

We all got it and quickly got the things and gave it to the girls, they immediately started to work and we did our job.

The bell rang again saying that we need to strp back and watch them work and distract the opposite teams.

I got there with a smirk and went up to Jiya first "Aur, Jiya sab mast?"

She nodded.

"Yeh kya bana rahi, aise dolls bante hai" I said, picking up one of the doll which looked like a voodoo doll.

"Ha, ap hi bana do itna acha se banate ho to." She laughed.

"Are apna kaam hai woh mai to bs apko dekhte rahungi" I smirked evil.

"Acha" She said with a smile.

I looked at them for a moment and walked back to my team with my lips pressed.

"Kya woh log voodoo doll bana rahe" I chuckled with Manisha.

"Hein? Saachi?" She smiled.

"Ha, woh kha aise baal waal bana rahe, bada ganda hai" I shook my head.

"Creativity " Manisha chuckled.

"Ab to humare hi team ko distract kr rahe!" Falak saod with a chuckle.

"Are sorry" I smiled and walked back to the white team.

"Aur Varun sab badiya?" I asked.

"Ekdum " He said hovering over me.

"Hm..kya chal raha tumhare team mai" I saod, peeking from his shoulder.

"Apko kyu jana hai" he bend down a bit.

"Are, dost dost na?"

"Dost dost na raha.." he sang.

I slapped his arm.

"Aree, humare team ko maar rahi" Abhishek came and exclaimed dramatically.

"Aye abhi" I laughed when he looked at me with wide eyes, his hand over his chest.

"Pagal"

"Tera pagal " He winked.

"Chii" I kicked at his butt and the bell rang again.

With that happened all the things with drana too and at last, tean white won. We congratulated them and got inside the house to get our duties.

Abhishek gave me the old one, the dinner and lunch as Bebika is now for the cleaning.

After discussion, we all changed and got with our friends and talked.

I was sitting with Abhishek, Manisha and  Varun at the roof.

We were just talking among ourselves, my head was on Abhishek's lap as he massaged my head.

We talked for a minute and then went to sleep.