CHAPTER 7 (EP: 4-5)

DISCLAIMER: The episodes might be mis changed. So please forgive me about that.

Subha: 8baje.

The morning song played, we got up, as usual and started to dance, I was feeling a little tired and my head was heated up, So I just sat on the corner, watching evryone dance.

"Kya hua? Aj dance nahi ki?" Abhishek asked as He sat down beside me.

"Aalsi pan lag raha and also my head is paining" I said, holding my heated head.

"Dard ho rhaa, dikha" He placed his hand over my forehead. "Are yr bari garam hai tu toh" he said with concern.

"Woh toh mai hu" I smirked lazily at him.

"Pagal" he chuckled, but then serious. "Agar teko thanda lg raha to thoda rest kr le" He said.

"No yrr, I'm fine yeh mera hota rehta hai" I smiled up at him.

"You sure?"

"100%"

"Jo tu bole" He smiled. "But tu workout nhi karegi"

"Aarree? Yeh kya baat hua?" I exclaimed.

"Bs nahi karegi" He said and hold my hand and we walked inside the house.

"Yrr Abhishek" I whined.

"Kya hua?" Pooja asked.

"Mam dekhona isko bukhar hai aur isko workout krna hai mai bol raha nhi to sun nhi rahi" replied Abhishek.

"Haa sahi to hai, Y/n ap nhi karoge workout. Rest kro jao" She said sternly.

"But ma-"

"No buts" and she walked away.

I looked at Abhishek annoyed as he was smirking down at me. "Huh"

"Don't huh me" He said.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes playfully and walked over to the bedroom and sat down on my bed.

"Kya hua aise shant shant kyu ho?" Varun came and sat down beside me.

"Thora tired feel kr rahi and sir dard kr raha" I said.

"Are to ap rest kr lo" He said. 

"Krti hu yr, pehle naha leti hu" I said and got up.

I walked out of the room and into the bathroom. After showering, I changed into my simple pants and top and ate my breakfast. 

Abhishek was with me all the time, asking me if i need something or should eh tell bigg boss to call a doctor and what not. But I jsut told him not to worry. 

But still he didn't listened to me and stayed by my side. He also massaged my forehead and on the side Varun, who just kept his eyes on me while i was with Abhishek. 

It was now first captain task, Abhishek and Cyurs were selected to choose one who they want to be captain. 

Abhishek asked me but i told no, as I don't want to be the first so he choose Akansha and cyrus choose falak. 

The game went well and Falak was the captain now. After the task I felt cold and lied down on my bed alone. 

I was just thinking about something when Falak, manisha, Abhisheka and Varun came. 

"Kya hua Y/n? Thand lag gaya?" Manisha asked and sat down, placing her hand on my forehead. 

"Ha, thoda sa" I said with a deep voice of fever.

"Ha to ap mat krona aj dinner, mai bana dungi" She said, massaging my head.

"Are nhi mai kr dungi yr-"

"Nhi, tum rest lo" Abhishek said sternly and sat on the other side of my side.

"Are abhi-"

"Nahi mtlb nhi" Varun came and sat beside Abhishek.

"Acha baba theek hai" I sighed.

"Good" The boys said together with a smile and then looked at eachother and then at me.

I just smiled at them awkwardly and looked away.

Boys.

Author:
Nvm I'm gonna start upload 👍. My exam will be end in the coming Wednesday so I'll be free.