||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||

Start from the beginning

Without replying anything abhyant and Shashvat went to their respective room making Naveen upset who looked at uma dadi complainingly .

"Don't worry, it seems they all are tried and ayushree health is also not good.so, you can continue with your plan tomorrow" uma dadi words all the excitement rushed to him again.

**********************************

Abhyant was seating on his side of bed with laptop on his lap when ayushree entered the room . Ayushree walked towards the closet with constant stare of him making her nervous.she is not ready to face him as he will lecture about her ill behaviour towards her health and blah blah blah..

Soon ayushree change her dress into a casual white pants and kurti with dupatta. She peaked her head from the closet . Her eyes immediately went towards the bed but finding it's empty she frowned.

"Done?" Sudden voice made her startled and due this her forehead collided with door making a hiss of pain left from her mouth

"Can't you be little careful ayushree!!'"abhyant scolded her and shook his head at her carelessness. He hold her right wrist and made her stand near him . Ayushree was constantly rubbing her forehead , abhyant jerked her hand from there and rubbed his palm on the area.

"Are you a five year old kid ayushree... miksha is better than you in carefulness..." There it continued for ten minutes of his scolding making her feel like kid . Abhyant stopped his scolding as soon he noticed her puffed cheeks with anger . She is not cubby girl but she had some extra fats on her cheeks making her look adorable and  which her daughter inherited gladly. Both mother and daughter are too cute when they get angry.

"It's done" abhyant said while taking his hand back . Before ayushree could from her place.

"You didn't sees ill when you were laughing and talking with Naveen"abhyant said with his usual gruff voice while Ayushree looked at him who tittled his head telling her , to answer him .

"Woh..uma dadi said that's why" ayushree said in her defence.abhyant sighed at her behaviour.

"But you can deny her" abhyant said blantly.

"I can't hurt her" ayushree mumbled.

"But you can hurt me" abhyant words made her raise her head and look at him the betrayal by her. Still made his heart quench.

"Whatever.. as you seems healthy..day after tomorrow there is a party which we need to attend"abhyant said sorry sorry ordered and turned to go but her words made him stop .

"Iam not coming to any party" ayushree said .

"Repeat again" abhyant asked. Did she denied him ?

Ayushree opened her mouth but closed it thinking it's waste to give him reason. Whatever happens or whatever the reason is he will make sure his demands are completed.