The Introduction

The Gaia War finally ended. The giants were defeated. Gaia would not trouble them any more. With the efforts of the Seven and others, the Greek and Roman demigods were finally united.

In addition to the joys, Sally Jackson gave birth to a new child in the family, a baby boy. Though Percy was a bit tensed that Paul now had his own son and hence his importance in the family will probably decrease, but Paul assured him that he will always be the elder son of the family.

Moreover, Jason decided to inherit his mother's apartment and visit both Camp Jupiter and Camp Half-Blood often to keep in touch with his friends. Tristan McLean had decided to give more attention to his daughter, and hence, Piper spent almost half the year with him. But she happily returns to Camp Half-Blood during the rest of the year to get along with her siblings and friends.

Leo's life had been much better. He got a nice girlfriend in Calypso, who was finally freed of her curse (thanks to Leo), a brilliant pet in Festus the bronze dragon, some nice friends and the fabulous Bunker Nine, which was Leo's true home.

Annabeth returned to her normal life. Studying, camp activities, dating Percy, etc. The only change in her life was that the Romans returned her mother's dignity as the Goddess of warfare and battle strategies and she was pretty sure to get some Roman siblings soon.

Hazel's curse was wiped, and now she had a happy relationship with Frank, the praetor of Twelfth Legion Fulminata. They were going to join the college in New Rome this year.

However, some people never change. Thalia was still the lieutenant of Artemis. Nico was still the Ambassador of Hades/Pluto, though he had chosen to stay at the camp, but continuously visited the Underworld to accompany his dad. Reyna was still the strong-willed praetor of New Rome. And Clarisse, well, she was angry, as always.

In short, things were more better than ever. But in the lives of demigods, there's no "And they lived happily ever after". Everything changed after Percy had his eighteenth birthday.