56•"Get the jet ready"

Start from the beginning

“I hope supporting Samuel will be paid off by getting ruined by me now.” I whispered to him. I saw his eyes widen and at that moment, his face lost all the colors, this stupid thought I'll know.

Like I'll leave anything that can hurt my kitten.

“I-I sorry-.” Now here we are! I wasn't interested in this, all I wanted him to get lost from my eyesight and die in some gutter, but not before begging for forgiveness from my wife.

I held the collar and pushed him toward my kitten, who was silently standing on her seat. I so wanted to throw him at her feet, but instant forgiveness won't be fun.

As he stood he in front of my wife, he instantly apologized, but my anger was reignited to another level when I saw him looking at my kitten, more like glaring at her. Still taking High breath, I decided to teach him his place and stepped in between them, shielding my kitten and preventing any interaction between him and my kitten. He doesn't deserve to look at her. I took hold of her hand and, Like Magic as she touched me, I felt controlled.

As her skin met mine, I felt the warmness which was due to anger was now calming me. But again his ugly face was in front of me.

Lower your eyes” I gritted. I so wanted to just break his jaw, cut his tongue, but I needed to act smart. With this one sentence, I made him know his place, but even his presence now was unbearable.

Now listen carefully, Never, I repeat never disrespect a woman. And you dared to disrespectful my wife, that too in front of me. And to punish you for this sin I won't mind my hand covered in blood, nor I'll mind someone suddenly disappearing from the meeting, even from the world”.

I yelled at him but whispered the last part just for him as a silent promise to do what I said and kept looking at him without blinking. I wasn't able to look away, the fire within me was burning me. My hand was itching to beak all the protocol and paint my hand in his blood. With each passing second, the intensity was increasing, so was the urge to do as my heart says. I felt her hold tightening around my hand, which was the only thing stopping me from working on my impulsive thoughts.

“Xavier left him, he got what he deserved.” I heard papa, but I wasn't able to convince myself to do so. I felt like ripping him apart. Even if he wasn't looking at my kitten anymore, he wasn't barking shits about her, but the fact that this bastard was breathing in the same air as my kitten was setting my nerves on fire.  I was about to take another step toward him when I heard a lie whimper.

Xavi?”

I heard a meek whisper and like cold water was splashed over me by her fearful voice, I realized this bastard doesn't deserve this much attention of mine, instead I should be with my kitten. I turned abruptly toward her and saw her eyes filled with tears.

I again clenched my jaw, I didn't let my kitten cry for anything since last 15 years, and here she was crying because of this bastard. I felt my heart ripped apart with each of her tears falling on her cheeks.

I promise, her single tears will result in his thousand one.

Are you okay?” Those words flew out of my mouth, my voice so tender and soft, seeing her eyes filled with tears was making me feel a painful clench in my heart. An urgency, a desperateness, was there in my heart to just make her stop crying, to make that bastard realize what he did.

I expected her to stop crying, but instead she hugged me closed, it made my heart skip a beat at her sobbing sounds. I quickly started to rub her back just so she'll stop. Kissing her forehead as a gesture for her to feel warm and safe, I said-