•Chapter 13•

A forgotten Memory

A forgotten Memory

Italic: Past / highlighted mention
Normal: Present (In only Y/n's POV)

The sound of heels clacking on the solid floor echoed through the whole realm. Surrounding the lifeless body, the goddess was in a thoughtful state.

She already had an exact replica of her, why would she need another? The goddess had no intention to create another heartless puppet, yet she couldn't help but wonder.. If she could create a being able to imitate her dearest one..

Inspecting every single detail of the puppet, she knew she was almost finished.

Every detail from up to bottom, was exactly similar to her. Her hair, eyes, eyebrows, every parts of her body.

The puppet was dressed in a pastel purple kimono, with a few mallow flowers in her hair. Even though her clothing appearance does not fill everything, her whole body appearance looked similar to the former electro archon.

With some last bit of touches, the goddess of thunder smiled proudly to herself. "Quite similar enough.." She muttered.

The puppet was still inactive, as it's body remained motionless.

"I shall name you.. Raiden Y/n."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"N-no.. Please.. Don't hurt me.." The young puppet whined, as the elder stood in front of her.

"An emotional puppet is nothing but pathetic. Are you truly a puppet, or a mercyful mortal?" The elder held a divine weapon that the goddess the young one was suppose to imitate wield.

Her eyes pierced down the emotional puppet, whining in fear.

The elder puppet's gaze sharpened, as if one gaze could kill thousands of souls.

The young puppet kept whining and whining, till the elder decided that it would be a waste of time.

The sounds of heels clacking soon faded, leaving the poor soul in fear.

Later, the elder puppet informed the goddess, which left her quite in thought.

"Did she really..? But I thought I filled her with everything except.. A heart.." The goddess thought, placing a finger under her chin.