•Chapter 8•

Apology

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

Something pushed me and I fell down, face flat. I groaned as my face touched the hard ground. I got up, dusting myself.

"What the fuck?!" I shouted, before looking behind me to see my brother.

I glared at him. "Why did you push me." I said bluntly.

Wanderer rolled his eyes. "No reason. Just wanted to push you." He said.

He looked at me, and smirked. "Got into a fight with that America guy?"

Now, I started to feel like he's been watching me. "Yeah. But it's none of your business." I kept my glare at him.

Wanderer scoffed. "You shouldn't trust anybody. In the end, they betray you. I think you've experienced that before. Yet you didn't think about it when you met him." He said in a cold tone.

"Not to mention it took you 3 betrayals."
I could see my brother frowning.

"We don't talk about that." He glared back at me.

Both of us glared at each other in silence. The silence stayed for a few moments, before the sound of footsteps walking on the grass could be heard near.

"I think I should go now. See you next time stupid sister of mine." Wanderer did his usual tongue sticking, before flying away using his Anemo vision powers.

I swear.. That guy is so annoying that I wanted to punch him like I did with America.

Speaking of America.. I think the guy is here.

I looked behind me to see America standing a few feet away from me.

He looked somewhat guilty. His hand was holding his other arm. I glared at him, waiting for him to do something.

After a few moments, he spoke up. "H-hey Y/n.. Sorry for snapping at you back there.. I didn't mean to say those things even though they're pretty much true.." He apologized. I can't even tell if it's sincere or not.

I don't care about apologies anyways. I rolled my eyes, and kept my glare. "Whatever." I said bluntly.

America seemed slightly surprised. "So.. Do you forgive me?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Just take it as anything. I don't care about your apology nor do I need one." I crossed my arms.

America frowned, but quickly shook it off and sighed.

"The other countryhumans asked if you would like to meet them. Are you up for that?" He asked.

I wanted to refuse but it felt like something stopped me from saying no. I heard my brother's voice in my head saying "You better go or else." With cold tone.

I thought my brother hated them. Why is he making me go with them?

I did what he said and sighed. "Fine." I said bluntly.

For some reason, America seemed to not like the idea of me accepting it, but he hid it.

"Alright. First you'll be meeting....."

A/n:

Helloo! I hope you're enjoying the story so far! I want you guys to help me make a decision! I don't have any idea on who Y/n will meet first, so you guys pick!

Who will Y/n meet first?

Please answer soon! The sooner you answer, the sooner I'll publish the next chapter!

That's all! Love you all <33

~Yuki