•Chapter 10•

The Rice Gang

Y/n's POV

Another day, another country.. Great.

America was driving me to a new country's house. But he didn't tell me who.

He said that there isn't only one, but three countries living together.

A trio eh? That's quite interesting.

The whole ride was silent, we didn't say a single word.

After several minutes, we finally reached the place.

We got out of the car, to see another mansion. Huh.. Countries are THAT rich.

We went to the front door, and America knocked on it.

After a few moments, the door slightly opened to reveal a country.

His flag was blue with red on the bottom going horizontally. There's also a white triangle that's also going horizontally with a yellow sun on it.

It took me a moment to realize that it was the Philippines.

"Hey Phil." America smiled at the country. In return, Philippines gave a warm smile.

"Long time no see Ame!" Philippines said. He then looked at me, giving a warm smile as well.

"You must be Y/n, I'm Philippines! Me and my friends are waiting for you, come!" Philippines took my hand and pulled me inside.

Philippines then closed the door behind us, basically shutting out America.

He dragged me all over to the living room. There were two countries sitting on the sofa watching TV.

One had red and white stripes going horizontally and a blue horizontal rechtangle at the top left corner. It also had a cresent moon and a star. My guess was Malaysia.

The other one had a simple flag design. They had red and white bands going horizontally. My second guess is probably Indonesia or Monaco.

Philippines stopped dragging me and let go of my hand. He smiled warmly.

"Hey guys! Our guest is here!" Philippines placed his hands on his hips.

The other two countries immediately looked over to us and ran over.

The first one to reach me was who I assumed Malaysia. He took my hand and shook it.

"Hello! I'm Malaysia! And that's my friend Indo." He pointed at who the other country which I was correct, Indonesia.

Indo waved to me with a warm smile. "Shalom. Like Malay said, I'm Indonesia."

Malaysia seemed like an energetic person while Indonesia was rather calm. Philippines on the other hand is the friendliest or welcoming.