"Depends..?" I suspect it to be something bad.

   He just gave me a innocence smile and said.

   "My dear brother..can you get me a soda from the fridge?" He said in a sweet voice.

   I tilt my head in confusion.

   "Whyy? Can't you get it yourself?" I asked.

   "Come on...I'm tired AND I'll buy you sweets if you do it?" He plead.

   I sighed.

   "You think I'm a kid? Doing things for sweets?" I gave him an unimpressed face.

   "I know you would do it Lloyd, plus! You just need to walk up to the fridge and take out a soda then return to your bedroom!"

    I stood up and walked out. Dumb Kai, why am I doing this for him?? I'm not a dog following orders! Or some todler who would do anything for CANDIES, like in the past... I arrived at the fridge, opened the fridge.

    "Where does Kai store his sodas anyways??" I mumbled.

    *Click!*

    What was that sound?! I quickly turned around and saw

   "Harumi?"

   She was standing there, looking as surprised as I am.

   "Hey..Lloyd." She gave a shy smile.

   Ohh...so this is their plan. Harumi quietly groaned, I guess she realized too.

   "I'm sorry!" She suddenly apologied.

   "F-For what?" I asked.

    What could she be sorry for? Giving me the best time tonight?

   "I shouldn't have...done that. I know you know what I'm talking about. I know you don't like me, especially for what I've done to you and your family."

    I looked at her with sympathy. This is the reason why I gave her a second chance, to be accepted. I am sad that she still feels that way. Maybe I do still like her. But I need her to love herself first.

    "Harumi.." I walked closer to her.

    She looks up, we both met eyes. I slowly grabbed her hand and held it up.

   "I do like you. And like I said before, I forgive you. The other accepted you. Do not let your past get the best of you." I smiled.

    She looked away for a bit.

    "How about you we..make new memories, together." I asked.

    She didn't respond.

     "What I'm trying to say is..I like you a lot Harumi."

    This time, I was the one who looked away. Did I just confess all my feelings? Yes. Do I regret it? A little? But, I think we can heal each other. We both had bad childhood. I used to be a villain too, then the ninjas took me in. And Harumi, she can change too.

    "Thank you Lloyd." Harumi responded, in a quiet voice.

    I looked back at her. She had a thankful smile, and some tears in her eyes.

    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry." I panicked.

    "No no! This is happy tears. No one has been this nice to me.." She began sobbing.

    This just makes me even more upset. Her adoptive parents were't nice to her? Garmadon, knowing him, he probably treats him as if she was his toy or something. Not talking  bad about him, just his bad past or whatever.

    "I can't forgive myself for treating you so badly before.." She cried.

    I hugged her, rubbing her back to comfort her.

    "I'm sorry..I'm so sorry.." She whispered.

    "It's all in the past now, don't be so hard on yourself." I comforted her.

    She sniffed.

    "Don't turn this night into something sad." I joked.

    She chuckled.

    "We can overcome our past together."

    We broke the hug. We stared at each other for a while.

    "I should get this cup of water back to Nya." She wiped her tear away.

    "And I should get this soda for Kai." I rolled my eyes.

    She smiled, waving to me and walked to her room. I stood there, in the dark, looking like a fool. But I don't mind, being a fool for her. Wait?! Are we dating now?? I quickly ran back to my room.

    "Sorry it took so long!" I gave Kai the soda.

    He just smirk at me. Everyone did. Did they just stalked me and Harumi??

    "You guys didn't..?" I frowned.

    "Wha-What?? No NOOOO! What are you talking about??" Jay said.

    I sat down, knowing they did listen to our conversation AND probably watching us too.

    "Soo..Are you two dating now? Huh lover boy?" Kai teased.

   "Yeahhh, tell us!" Cole joined in.

   "I would also like to know." There goes Zane.

    Jay just jumped in exitement.

   "I...Don't know.."

Harumi's pov (Again, because this chapter is all about them!):

  I closed the door and screams emerged immediately. Guess who spy on us when we were outside.

   "THAT WAS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN! Except me and Jay!" Nya screamed.

  "INDEED!" Pixal too?

  "I'M DYING HELP!" Skylor pretended to fall to the ground.

  I sighed, there's no cure for these three.

  "Guys stop-" I tried but failed.

   "OH MY THE HOLDING HANDS!"

   "THE HUGGING!"

   "THE 'I LIKE YOU A LOT'!" 

   The three were giggling, screaming and rolling on the ground as if I'm not here.

   "MY FAVOURITE HAS TO BE THE 'Let's make new memories together'! I NEVER KNEW LLOYD CAN BE SO ROMANTIC!" Pixal said.

    "MY BABY BROTHER IS SO MATURE NOW!" Nya chuckled.

    "KAI TOLD ME ALL THE DETAILS, HE SAID THAT HE HAD THE BEST VIEW OH MY FSM!" Pixal yelled over the phone.

    I signalled them to lower it down.

   "Thanks guys. For your overreacting. But..I don't even know if we're even dating or he's just meaning it as friends.." I said.

    "Oh! So you want to be the blind person now?!" Nya approached me with a fist.

    Pixal stopped her.

   "I don't know okay!?" I cover my face with my hand.

   Does he wants to be together? Or what does he mean?? Why is this so complicated..

A/N: Hope you all like this chapter! More Llorumi?? This is pretty short, I'll try to write longer chapter now that I'm on holiday!