"Chill, dude, she's not her room when I look at her window, but I can clearly see every corner of her room. Man you're really blessed with that view." He nudge my shoulder playfully.

"Shut up!" I drink my beverage to hide my smile. I remember watching her body that day when she just moving in. She was, gorgeous.

"So, do you really see her naked?" He teased me again. I put my glass harshly and glare at him.

"What the fuck, Jimin, stop that, I'm not talking about it."

"Sorry, I'm just curious."

Typical Jimin, he will not stop until he got the answer.

"So, you're coming with me to Damyang?"

Back to the top, V Hyung owned art gallery now. Let's focus on that.

"I'm not sure, let me adjust with Amy's schedule. I can't leave house when the girls is staying alone without their guard."

"Alright. He hosted an exhibition with art gallery owner from Japan this Christmas, if you free you should come."

"I make no promises. But I will find a good time to come." This smirks was means something else.

And seeing them as a husband and wife again. I don't know if I'm ready for that. But backing off is just slightly confessed that I'm a coward. I'm not, not in a million years, I will faced the worse situation even it hurts me.

"Ah, Jungkook-ah, I almost forgot." I look at him searching something from his coat pocket. And the he found one.

"My friend had a party tonight, it's her birthday, I think you should come," he said, give me the invitation card written my name on it.

"Who is she? Lily?"

"She's Korean Russian. Beautiful and single, you should at least introduce yourself."

"Why would I? I'm not interested." I put down the card on the table and bottoms up my second glass.

"Just try, you'll love it, I'll be there too."

His final word demand me to come no matter the reasons he won't accept. More like forcing me to come. I click my tongue and grab the card and shove it carelessly in my jacket before we leave the bar.

At the end of the day, I bailed on that party Jimin invited me to. A week later after our arrival from Daegu, I drive back to Gwangju and here I am. Standing next to her again.

What I missed? She looks so gorgeous on that chef jacket. As much as I imagine her cooking I my kitchen after our nights together, she would wear my flimsy white shirt only and cooking me a breakfast was such a turn on. I wouldn't deny it but not today.

Its just time to make it right.

"...reserved for VIP on the phone. Which one is available for me?"

She was shocked to see me. Her reaction was precious. And it's always the same whenever she saw me in her restaurant. If I was right, my guess that she will pushed me away rather than escorting me in to the VIP room I requested.

She open the door and step aside to let me in. The same room I've order years ago in here. I walk in with much of confidence. Walking towards the window who has so much legend for me, I smile as I hear the door being closed, I turn around and saw her already put on her apron and ready to cook. And here we go, the key words.

"Welcome to our restaurant, Sir, this VIP room you'll get the opportunity being served by the owner chef. Would you like me to offer you the menu, or you have your own recommendation?"