Preamble

"WE GOT TO EVACUATE!! ZAFT FORCES ARE ENGAGING OUR ORB'S DEFENSE FORCES!"

Viktor Markson, a 17 year old Coordinator, is seen making his way to the evacuation transport that heads to safety. While he's running for safety, he looks up to see one of the Mobile Suits fighting off ZAFT forces.

He's looking for his father that's piloting one of Orb's mobile suits. His father has been a soldier for Orb Union's Military before he's born. Viktor loved his father, as much as he loved his mother.

Couple years ago, the world is plunged into war between Naturals and Coordinators. He tried to worry less about that both he and his family wouldn't get along since his mother is a Coordinator, and his father is a Natural.

But despite of all this, they still got a long. However, it's short lived after months went by and the invasion by the Blue Cosmos forces invaded their homeland. This leads to his mother was being taken and executed. While, Viktor is being kept in secret for almost couple of years.

Now, after he hears of the emergency of the upcoming invasion by ZAFT forces, his father told him in the phone to immediately pack his belongings and to make his way to the evacuation transport. Viktor asks him, "What will happen to you?!"

His father reassures him that everything's going to be okay, and tells him that he loves him before mobilizing in his mobile suit for defensive battle.

Viktor found himself standing near the evacuation transport, and watches the battle from afar. He sees one mobile suit with the wings of light fighting and attacking one Orb machines then the other.

Seeing what has happened from the one mobile suit with the wings of light, it just attacked one machine then another. What he realized is that the machine slices one of the mobile suits in half was his father's.

Viktor knew he just witnessed the death of his father by the hands of the ZAFT mobile suit, and feels his heart shatters of the sight.

He collapsed onto his knees and starts to let out a cry, tears streaming down to his cheeks.

After seeing what has happened to his father, he starts to reflected onto the moments with him before and during the first war.

Now seeing his father's now dead, he lets out a scream of anguish, "FATHER!!!!!!"

After letting out a scream, he looks up to the mobile suit that is responsible for his father's death, and became consumed with sorrow, wishing he would have a desire to become a mobile suit and to avenge his father, but only he would sit by and watch what has happened.

Viktor, became filled with anger of the machine that killed his father, begrudgingly refuses to become a soldier, or willing join the military. Because he sees being involved of the war is pointless. He sees all the fighting is pointless as he refuse to think about getting involved with the military.

After the machine that killed his father left, he makes his way to the evacuation shuttle, leaving behind his home and his deceased family.

———

Four months went by, and the war came to an end. The conflict between Orb and ZAFT stopped, only ZAFT is still engaging a ongoing conflict with the Blue Cosmos/Logos, despite their leader Lord Djibril has been killed.