Chapter 11

There might be some mistake as i haven't done any editing.

__________________

Leo was driving around New York City thinking about Vivaan, his tears, and why they affected him.

His mood was getting spoiled with each passing second. He cursed himself for driving too fast even after knowing his past. He abruptly put a brake on finding a dine-in restaurant on his way. And his mind went back to how Vivaan puked because of his act.

He quickly put a stop on his car and went inside the restaurant. He looked at the menu and saw Pasta written there which made him instantly remember Vivaan's love for Pasta. He ordered to pack Pasta while he messaged Vivaan asking him not to sleep.

He went out and waited in his car. Soon, a man came up with his order and Leo started his ride again to the same place he came from.

Vivaan was in his room lying on the bed, thinking about why Leo didn'tdidn't want him to sleep. His phone rang suddenly startling him and he instantly picked up the phone.

"Hello," He said looking at the name on the screen.

"Come outside," Leo said Vivaan stood up quickly from bed and ran to his room window. He found Leo's car parked outside his home.

"What are you doing here?" Vivaan shouted.

Leo rolled his eyes "Are you coming down or do you want me to come up there?"

"No, you won't." He was shocked.

"Try me." He came out of the car and started walking to his house.

"No...no" Vivaan shouted again.

Leo raised his brows at him looking through the window and Vivaan huffed stomping his feet.

Vivaan put on his slippers and ran downstairs. All the lights were turned off and he took slow steps towards the door to not disturb anyone. His hand slowly held the handle of the door and pulled it open silently.

He closed the door behind him without any noise and walked out.

Leo was standing there leaning on the car door.

Vivaan quickly ran to him "Why are you here?" He said shocked at his sudden arrival.

Leo shook his head at his scared self and opened the door of the car. Vivaan looked at him confused with furrowed brows.
And before he could say something, Leo brought out a paper bag and forwarded it to him.

Vivaan looked at him and then at his hand as he forwarded the bag to him. He looked at the bag and then up at him.

Leo scratched the back of his neck " Umm it's for you." He took a deep breath finding it hard to speak "You must be hungry so I bought food." he said embarrassed at his own decision.

Vivaan's eyes widened and he looked at Leo's red face. He couldn't believe himself and rubbed his eyes.

Leo moved towards her instantly and put his hand on his cheek. Vivaan moved back on his touch but it didn't affect Leo. Instead, he moved close to him "Are you fine? Did something fall in your eyes? Why are you rubbing them so aggressively?" He said looking in his eyes while Vivaan's breath hitched in his throat.

Vivaan looked at his hazel eyes now looking at him and his rough yet pink lips blowing air in his eyes. His eyes flicked between his eyes and lips but he controlled himself and pushed him a little softly.

"I.......I am fine." He stuttered and looked anywhere but him.

"But," Leo said moving towards him but stopped when he spoke further.