4

(toman 4th division captains r the Kawata twins - both of them r the captains)

y/n POV - present 

The first day of school had finished, and you slowly started packing up your bag. You weren't sure if you were supposed to feel anything, like excitement or relief that your first day went well. Everything still felt odd, everything still felt wrong. You frowned at yourself. 

'was this how my life was supposed to go?' 

You looked down at your hands, quietly sighing to yourself. Why were you getting emotional over nothing?

"L/n, lets go," Atsumu's voice said. You looked over at him, your eyes landing on the group of girls behind him. You did not want to be seen as one of his fangirls or some shit. 

"I'm good, now I think about it," You said, holding your palm out, rejecting it. He tilted his head, looking behind at the group of girls. 

"I'm not going with them by the way, I'm here to walk you to coach not them," He said, with an annoyed expression. 

"Ah, alright then, let's go Atsumu," You said with a big smile, clinging onto his arm. You wanted to piss off the girls. You felt Atsumu slightly flinch, but he played along with the act, smirking at the girls behind. 

"Yeah, we gotta go to practice so, give us some space hm?" He said, removing his arm from your clasp and sliding it over your waist from behind. The girls were frozen in shock. You laughed as you and Atsumu walked out of the class. As Atsumu closed the door of the classroom, you freed yourself from his grasp and started bouncing up and down pointing towards the gym. 

"Quick Atsumu! We gotta run! Before anyone else becomes the manager!" You said. Atsumu was confused. He thought the two of you just had something happen between you and him. He laughed, you were unpredictable. 

"I'll race 'ya there L/n," He said. 

"Bet!" 

...

Panting, the two of you were gripping your knees in front of the gym. It was a miracle that you guys weren't screamed at for running in the hallways. When you looked up, you saw that there were some girls in front of the gym getting some type of form. 

"How did they get here before us?" You asked, panting. "Fucking freaks!"

The man handing out the form looked over at you and Atsumu. You assumed he was the coach. Atsumu jogged up to the coach, you following him close behind. The small crowd of girls parted their way so Atsumu could pass. 

"Coach!" Atsumu said, holding his hand up. 

"New year new you? It's rare for you to show up this early, earlier than your brother," The coach said. He made eye contact with you. You returned a grin. "Who's this?" He asked Atsumu.