3

y/n POV - past

y/n POV - past

It had been a few days since the incident with Mikey. Akashi(Sanzu) had gotten treatment, and you two haven't talked to Mikey ever since. Baji was the one going in between you two and Mikey. 

"C'mon, you guys won't stay like this forever... right?" Baji complained. You and Akashi(sanzu) looked up from where you were sitting. 

"But what do I say? Do I just pretend that nothing happened?" You said. 

"But something did happen," Akashi(Sanzu) quietly said, not being able to move his mouth much. Baji sighed. He sat down beside you and Akashi(Sanzu). 

"Its weird," He started. "Mikey can't remember anything else than y/n beating him up," He said, looking up at the sky. "So he doesn't really know what even happened," He muttered. 

"He doesn't.. remember? Any of it?" Akashi(sanzu) said, standing up. He frowned. 

"Something about him did seem off," You said. "Mikey would never act like that,"

"So can't we just ignore it? For a bit? I miss us already," Baji complained, looking at the two of you for answers. You shrugged. 

"Whatever you say," you said. 

"... whatever y/n-chi says I guess," Akashi(sanzu) said, hesitating a little. Baji grinned back. 

--~~--~~--

"WE'RE MOVING?" You shouted out, looking at all the boxes. 

"Not that far y/n, it'll only be 20 minutes or so far from Shibuya, we are moving to Roppongi," Your mom said, packing up. "Didn't I tell you this a few days ago y/n?"

"HAHH?? No, I don't remember you telling me! Now I'm not gonna be neighbors with Akashi?" You said, frowning. 

"You guys can meet up anytime, ask me and I'll drive you here y/n," Your mom said, flashing you a grin. 

"Hm... Okay, that's not bad I guess," You said. "I'm gonna go see Akashi," You left the house, walking over to the Haruchiyo's. It was barely a walk, it took 30 seconds for you to leave the house and ring his doorbell. Senju opened the door. You gave her a smile as she seemed a little shaken up. 

"I'll go get Nii-chan," She said quietly. When he came out looking confused, you engulfed him in a hug. 

"AKASHI! I'M MOVING, WE WON'T BE NEIGHBORS ANYMORE," you said, close to crying. He softly pat your back, a small laugh escaping his lips. 

"Ka-san(mom) told me that you are gonna be in Roppongi, it's not so far," He said. You held up your pinkie finger.

"Pinkie promise we will never ever ever forget about each other!"

"Deal!"

--~~--~~--

"This is Koutarou Bokuto, my friend's son! He's a year older but I'm sure you two will get along!" Your mom said. You were hiding behind your mom's leg, staring at the yellow-eyed owl-looking boy. She softly pat your back. The boy was tightly holding onto his mother's hands.