1

tw : the Sanzu and Mikey incident - blood, scarring

y/n pov - past

"Mikey! Kei! Watch this!" You yelled out, waving your hand around. You grinned flashing all your teeth when they turned around to face you. You did a fancy kicking trick, the one that required you to spin mid-air while kicking. When you landed, you put your hands on your hips and laughed. "Hey Hey Hey! I'm the best right?"

"Oi! I bet I can do that," Baji said, landing on his butt while attempting to do so. Both you and Mikey laughed as Baji growled. "Quit laughing! It's not funny," He pouted. 

"It was pretty funny Kei, this is just more proof that I'm better than ya'!" You smiled. 

"That was pretty 'badass' of you n/n!" Mikey said, engulfing you in a hug. 

"Thanks, Mikey! But what is badass-?" Before Mikey could answer, Shinichiro appeared out of nowhere and grabbed Mikey off the ground. 

"Shush Mikey, where did you learn such a word anyways," Shinchiro scolded Mikey, who just grinned in reply. "Baji, y/n, let's go home we are having curry," He said, putting Mikey back down next to us. "Akashi(sanzu) and Senju said they'll come over later too, so you guys better hurry up,"

"OK Shin-nii!" You loudly said, and grabbed his hand. He always held hands with you whenever you were walking back home, or to his house from the dojo. 

"He's my brother y'know!" Mikey said, following behind. You stuck your tongue out at him. 

"Blegh :p"

~~--~~--~~

You had currently finished lunch made by Shinchiro, sitting outside with Baji and Mikey waiting for Akashi(sanzu) and Senju. Your eyes were closed as Baji tried to braid your hair. 

"Don't get my hair tangled Kei," You quietly said. His eyes went wide. 

"U-uh n/n.." He stuttered out, his hands still tangled in between your hair. You opened your eyes and glanced back. 

"hm? Kei what's wrong-" You said, trying to step away from him which just ended up with you screaming out in pain. 

"SHIN-NII! N/N IS IN DANGER!" Mikey yelled out, panicking. Baji was tearing up, glaring at his hand tangled in your hair. You were gripping at your scalp. 

"In danger? Y/n?" Shinchiro said, running down the stairs. He was greeted with a panicking Mikey, a crying Baji, and an angry-looking y/n. When he realized the situation, he sighed shaking his head. Mikey started waving his hand around. 

"Nii-chan! N/n is in danger!!!" Mikey said, jumping onto Shinchiro. 

"Now now, Baji and y/n what did you two do this time?" Shinchiro smiled as he walked over, crouching to meet Baji's height. 

"I-I was braiding n/n's hair! I even watched 30 tutorials on YouTube last night, I thought I could do it this time!" Baji broke out in tears. "I'm sorry n/n! I didn't mean to hurt you" He raised his tangled hand up to wipe his tears which just made more of your hair get pulled.