2

y/n POV - present 

y/n POV - present 

Hyogo, that's where you were. Away from home, away from friends, away from the mess. It wasn't a surprise that you moved, you and your mom had been planning for months to get some time away from the busy city. It had been a while since you moved and tomorrow was the day you started your 2nd year at Inarizaki High. Honestly, your mind was a mess when you were in Tokyo. You were basically living two lives at once, you almost had an identity crisis every night. 

_________________

bokubro

hey
Hey
HEY!

BOOKUUUUBROOOOO

N/N-BROOOOOOO

did yoi start school todat?
*you
*today

no I told you
I start tmr
how many times 
do I need to tell u

oh

SILLY ME

I jusy wanted to
telly ou that me
kubro kaashi n kenma
misses u alototoot

u better become the
vb manager there cuz
if you are I'll forec my
coach to inv u guys to
training camps and stuff
and then we can see each
other every
single
DAY!

you tell me this every day.

just incase u forgor 

but If im manager here it'll be
likeim betrayign u guys 🥺
is that okau kou 

hm

that doest not make
me happy that now that
I think about it

BUT ITS THE SACRIFICIES
U GOTTA MAKE TO SEE YOI
BES T FRIEND !!!!!!!

alright alr

_________________

You laughed, Bokuto was always able to make your mood better. You had attended Fukurodani Academy since elementary, middle, and 1st year of high. You met Bokuto and Akaashi, becoming close friends with them. They also introduced you to Kuroo and Kenma, whom you adored. Being in a school without any members of Toman was great. It was true that you were one of the founding members of Toman, but after some trouble, you decided to quietly leave. And they made a big deal about it. 

'They gotta grow up anyway' You thought leaning back on your chair and closing your eyes. 'We are too old for this gang shit' 

Hyogo was your fresh start. You were going to make a lot of friends, not get involved in fights, and enjoy your youth to the fullest. You grinned to yourself. How bad could Hyogo be?