Pandora: I am happy that you're here.

Kaleb: being next to you makes me happy.

I felt him place his other hand on my lower back and pulled me close to him then felt him kiss the top of my head.

Pandora: we should get to the resort hotel.

Kaleb: are you going to introduce me to your friends?

Pandora: sure, come on...

I felt him place his fingers through mine as we walked towards Britney and Theo.

Pandora: guys this is Kaleb and Kaleb this is Britney and Theo.

Theodore: it's nice to meet you Kaleb.

Britney: pleasure to meet you Kaleb, Pandora has talked alot about you.

Kaleb: she did?

Britney: yes and if I didn't know any better I'd say she's head over heels for you.

Kaleb: I don't know why she would be, I'm nothing special but I do appreciate the invite.

I acted like what he said didn't bother me but after we all got to our rooms, I went to his room and knocked on the door continuously so he would answer. I seen him standing in the door way with only a towel around his waist as he struggled to keep it on.

Kaleb: what is it?

Pandora: what you said wasn't true, you are special and I don't know why you would say that to my friends and another thing I...

He quickly pulled me towards him and closed the door then decided to let our lips do the talking, I felt him pick me up and pin me against the wall while his hands rested carefully on my thighs. I wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck then tangled my fingers through his hair while we continued kissing each other. I felt him pull away and look me in the eyes while he continued holding me.

Kaleb: I only said that to ruffle your feathers, I didn't mean to upset you.

Pandora: you are special Kaleb and I should have realized it before I left.

Kaleb: I would follow you anywhere if it means I get to be next to you whether or not we're friends.

I felt him gently put me down and forgot that he was taller than me as I stood on my tiptoes and gave him another kiss, I opened the door and immediately headed back to my room. I wasn't sure what would happen between us two but I couldn't wait to find out.

The next morning come and I was by the beach with Brit while our kids played in the sand together.

Pandora: I'm glad you talked me into staying for a week, I needed this vacation.

Britney: so what's going to happen when you get back to Vegas?

Pandora: what do you mean?

Britney: I didn't want to say anything but I didn't invite Kaleb just for you to look at and speaking of looks, I seen the way he was staring at you back at the airport. He loves you Panda bear.

Pandora: I know he does...

Britney: so why don't you do something about it? You haven't been with anyone since you and Luke split up.