"Aww, baby, see look at you! Now you have what I have," I said.

"Nah, I'm good," He smirked before coughing.

"Come in here. Do you have an appetite?" I asked.

"Nah, I haven't eaten all day," he said as I pouted.

"Well, I'll fix you some soup," he walked in but stood in the foyer.

"Where's Zo?" He asked.

"Probably crying because he's stuck at home."

"No, I'm not, Ma. Uh, hey, Coach G," he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"What's up, Zo? You good?" Aubrey asked.

" Yea, I guess. Just glad to be home." He looked down.

" Zo, I'm just going to ask you a few questions," Aubrey said before starting to cough uncontrollably.

"Okay, you need some tea, baby," I grabbed Aubrey's hand.

"Hold on, hold on," Aubrey turned back to Zo.

"Have you accepted the fact that you made a bad judgment?" Aubrey asked.

"Yes." Zo nodded

"Have you apologized to your mom for causing a lot of stress?" Zo looked at me before nodding again.

"Yes."

"Are you going to do something stupid like this again?" Aubrey asked.

"No." Zo shook his head.

"Okay, that's all I need to know. You're young, and you're still learning. It's a part of growing up. You just have to make better judgments. Now, I know you aren't going to be perfect. You'll still make mistakes, but learning from this one will do you good in the long run. Make better judgments, Juanzo," he said.

Aubrey covered his face with his hoodie and sneezed.

"Thanks, Coach," Zo said.

"Now, I would hug you, bro, but I don't want to get you sick like your mom has done to me," Aubrey said without thinking.

"How did she get you sick?" Zo asked. Before Aubrey could say anything I spoke up.

" He's  been helping me with the process, with everything going on." I gave Aubrey an eye. Zo doesn't know we're officially together, but I'll tell him a little later.

I was about to send Aubrey up to my room, but I didn't want Zo asking questions. I think Aubrey finally realized what he had said and then looked at me.

"So, I guess I'll get out of here and try to get ready for my day tomorrow. Glad I run the company, and I don't have to actually go in," Aubrey said.

"Oh, Coach! They said that I would have to do community service after this court date. Would you be able to find me a place? I don't want to go to any of the places they recommended," Zo asked.

"Yeah, I got you, kid," Aubrey said.

"You can just come work with me when it's time," I said.

"Nah, Ma, I don't want to stare at papers all day," Zo said.

"You know he does the same thing when he's not coaching, right?" I smirked, and Zo looked confused. Aubrey laughed.

"Don't worry, Zo, I got you! Now I know you can still go in the yard, so go work on your jumpers," Aubrey said as Zo walked upstairs to change.

I was now pouting, and Aubrey looked at me.

"None of that, beautiful," he said before coughing.

"I wish I didn't get you sick, like I told you, I made homemade soup also, so I'm going to send that off with you. Come and wait in the kitchen," I grabbed his hand. He followed me and sat down as I packed up his soup.

"Are you taking anything?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm good, baby. I don't take medicine. I don't like putting that stuff in my body."

"Well, let me give you some of my cough syrup that I made. It helps a lot," I said.

"Cough syrup? What am I, five?" He said.

"Oh shut it, baby! You'll be acting like a five-year-old by tomorrow, probably," I smiled.

"Well, are you going to hold me and love on me? Make sure your baby is good?" He asked while grinning.

"Maybe I will," I said, and I finished packing everything for him.

While we were standing on the porch he pulled me into a kiss but we were interrupted with the both of us coughing. We both laughed.

"Get inside the house, this robe is showing too much," Aubrey said with a playful grin, giving my ass a gentle rub before heading toward his car. His cough was persistent as he looked at me one last time before getting into his car and taking off.

 His cough was persistent as he looked at me one last time before getting into his car and taking off

_____________________________________

Hey!!!!! Say hey back or you stink!!🤢