Bonus Chapter:Others....

Start from the beginning

(Y/n) Smiles and says....

(Y/n):I Promise!When We're Older,You Three Will Be My Brides!.....Whatever that is.

*2 Months After Part Three of An Arc:Final Fight*

Miyako,Aveline,Luna Couldn't Get it out of their Mind that Somehow in some way...Their Beloved Protector,(Y/n) was Gone.

They Couldn't Bear the news after hearing he transfered Schools And They were Heartbroken.....He Promised.

They Stayed by themselves in sadness and Wallowed in tears until one day....

Reporter(On Tv):This is the follow-up report on Yesterday's incident at the Kurosu High Academy rescue training facility Known as The "Usj X" where hero course students were attacked by villains.

The girls didn't care until they saw one of the students,They gasp in shock as They somehow Recognize them as Their Savior and Protector as well as Future Husband......(Y/n)!

He was Older!How?They don't Care,Why?They don't Care.

But what they do care About is Finding him and Getting him to fulfill his Promise...

*Present Day*

That Leaves Us to Now as After that,The Trio SOMEHOW Managed to find a Way to Also Become Big And Turn themselves into Teenagers as well and With their New Teenage Bodies,Head To the Kurosu Academy in search of Their Beloved.

While Unknowingly,Leading someone Else to the Stadium with plans to Take Out The toddler Teen.....For GOOD.

??:(Y/n)

??:(Y/n).....So,This Is where You are.

For those wondering about this Person.....Cue another Flashback!

*3 Months Before Events of the Prologue*

We see (Y/n) and his Class Running in a Race with Two of the Preschool Students being Neck & Neck....(Y/n) & A Black haired boy.

(Y/n) & A Black haired boy