Chapter 17

"Now tell me what happened, don't miss a single thing"

She looked at his face and sighed, This is the first time she hit him. He does this everytime after he makes a mistake. But it was the first time he asked her to hit him so really did hit him. She thought he would be angry but he didn't say anything. She deliberately used some force to hit him to remind him not to repeat it. "Adhi, You should control yourself. You should give another person a chance to talk, admitting your mistake doesn't change the fact you did that mistake. You can't go back and change after admitting it"

"I will listen to you and try to control myself" He nodded his head.

She sighed and said "Two days before when I was going to a class, a girl was standing there"  took her hanky and wetted it with some water "I asked her who she was looking for, she gave me a chocolate, she said it was from you.."

"How can you believe her?" before she could complete adhi shouted at her. He saw her every action and understood it was for his burning cheek but still shouted out of control.

"If you don't shut your mouth now, I will warm your other cheek too" She warned him, he immediately shut his mouth still feeling the burning of his left cheek. He had enough for today.

"Fine, continue" He sat there lazily. She applied the wet hanky on his cheek with force to lessen the pain. He hissed but still felt sweet in his heart seeing her actions. He thought the slap was worth the following sweetness.

"She said that raghu told her to give this  to me and this from you" The moment she said that, all of them turned towards raghu.

Raghu has a boring expression on his face when he says "just listen to the whole thing and then you can question me"

"I rejected though it was from you but she convinced me to take it and the same day she gave me a flower through my classmate, before I could say anything she ran away and yesterday she gave me a letter" Aditi said looking at them.

Theyall have a different expression on their faces. Sandeep and Adithya understood the whole thing clearly.

Harsha is still in the dark. Arav though has a confused expression he pieced everything together, the chocolate, flower and next letter, the main thing here is raghu. He passed these three things to Aditi through someone and he said those from Adithya. He has a person in his mind. If she is the one, doesn't that mean she just helped raghu and he still has a chance. He is almost on the verge of happiness but he needs to confirm who that person is. His tongue automatically rolled a question without his permission "What is her name?"

"Nithya" The moment arav heard her name he stood from his place and walked towards Aditi and held her shoulders and asked "Repeat once again, What is her name?"

"Take your hands off her" Adi immediately pushed him away.

"Adhi, just a minute. I need to hear her name, that's it" He heard it but still needs to confirm once again. He is feeling soo excited that he doesn't mind being pushed away.

"She said her name is Nithya," Aditi said, looking confused at his actions.

Arav’s POV:

Nithya..

Yes, The moment I heard her name, I felt like the luckiest person in the world. I might faint from this happiness. She doesn't love anyone, she just helped him. I thought she liked him, that's why she accepted those things from him but it is not true.

Yayy…

"What happened to him?" 

"Why is he behaving like that?"

"Who is nithya to him?"

I heard their questions but I am unable to answer them.  I can express my feelings for her now but.. I turned to look at Raghu. This moron. All because of him, I lived in this agony. 

"Love of his life" Raghu said laughing.

"Really?" Aditi asked to confirm.

"The way he looks after hearing her name, don't you think so?" Adhitya answered with a question.

"Wow. Good choice arav, I seriously like that girl. She is a beautiful girl and a very kindhearted person, I can say this by the way she is talking" Aditi said happily.

"Aditi praised her arav, you are lucky to have her" Sandeep said, patting his shoulder.

"That's why he is always in his imaginary world" Harsha said remembering his actions.

"Don't you know till now?" Raghu asked harsha as if he realized something new.

"I know, I thought he would tell us but he didn't" Harsha said.

"So you all know I love her" I asked them sternly, looking at each of their faces.

They didn't make a sound. So, they all knew but acted like they didn't.

"Good" I said with sarcasm

Raghu and Sandeep looked at each other.

Adhitya and Aditi whispering among themselves.

Harsha has a playful expression like he is waiting for a good show.

"What game did you all play? Now, I need to know everything. Raghu, you are going to be dead meat in my hands" I asked, pointing my index finger at them.

"Arav, don't involve me in this, I didn't do anything. Anyway, Raghu... hiss,what are you doing?'' Before Adhi could finish his own words he hissed and questioned aditi.

"netikevaro gummadikaya donga evarante thana bhujalu thadumukunnarata" Aditi said to him.

"Huh?" Adhi was confused at her abrupt proverb.

"Why are you so eager to explain yourself if you didn't do anything?" Aditi questioned him.

True!!!

I narrowed my eyes on him. He looked at me and said immediately "Arav, I really didn't do anything. You can question me after hearing everything"

"and you my dear telugu pandit, you can hear it too" said this to Aditi joining his hands together.

Aditi rolled her eyes at him.

Adhi turned to raghu and said "I need to settle scores with you for what you did but that too if you are still alive after telling your game"

"Traitor, How can you say that? We did everything together. Sandeep, you too, don't slip away now" He said holding sandeep.

"Raghu.." I narrowed my eyes on him.

"Cool down, Okay. No one is going to take nithya from you. She is yours. Yours Alone" I calmed down after listening to his words.

*****

Please vote ⭐ if you like the story