Chapter 16

Sorry for the delay!!

No!

Long delay!!

"Adhi..."

They all turned around to see Aditi coming towards them with a bright smile on her face.

"Dithu.." Adhitya held her left hand when she was near him.

"Are you willing to talk to me now?" He asked her sadly though he had a smile on his face.

"Who doesn't?Who gave you the idea of giving me chocolates and flowers to cool me down?" She said looking at him with a giddy smile on her face but Adhitya’s face changed immediately.

When he listened to her, his smile got replaced with an angry expression the moment she said that "What did you say? I gave you chocolates and flowers? I didn't give you those" He said to her, gritting his teeth.

"You didn't? Then who? I even saw sorry letters on the flower petals and this" she gave him a letter "isn't it your handwriting?"

Adhi took that letter immediately and left her hand. The moment he saw the letter he heaved a sigh of relief.

"Yes, It's from me. But I want to know who gave you those chocolates and flowers. Tell me" He shouted at her.

She flinched hearing his voice.

"Adhi.." Sandeep called his name.

"You four, don't get involved in this. Don't say I didn't warn you" He shouted at them. Adhi is dangerous when he is angry. He will not listen to anyone when he is angry and something which he regrets later.

"Adhi.. don't shout" aditi shouted at him.

"Then what should I do? Some bastard gave you those in my name, you took them. You didn't even tell me, now you are asking me not to shout. Then should I ship you both" He shouted at her. Aditi is on the verge of crying.

People should cherish when they have them, if they can't control their emotions nobody can save them.

"Adhi.., you should control your emotions. If you are going to be like this, she will leave you one day" Arav shouted at him.

"What did you say?" Adhitya roared at him. How dare he say that? He can't live without aditi. She has been there with him since her childhood and she will be in the future. Nobody can make her leave him, including her.

"Adhi, listen!! She didn't make any mistakes. Somebody gave them and she took it on the basis that they are from you. Can't you listen to her side of the story?" Raghu said to him.

He is trying to calm down when he listens to their words.

"You are making her cry, adhi.." Sandeep said to her.

Adhitya immediately turned to her. She is looking down, clenching her fists on her side. She is controlling her tears. Adhi lifted her head by gripping her chin with his index and thumb fingers. Her eyes became watery. The anger in his eyes was replaced with guilt seeing her eyes.

"Dithu.." He took her hand in his but she swatted his hand away. Serves him right for losing his control.

They laughed seeing them. Adhitya again held her by keeping his right hand around her shoulder and took her left hand in his left hand.

"Leave me" She wriggled in his arms but he held her more firmly "dithu.., I am sorry. I lost control, forgive me okay" and said to her. She doesn't even look at him.

He tried to turn her face towards him but failed.

"Boys, we need some privacy. So Please.." Adhi said, looking at them.

They all stood up to go away but they stopped when they heard Aditi's voice "No need, I'm going away from here.."

"Dithu.. Fine then" Adhi kissed her cheek in front of them. Aditi gasped and her mouth widened and turned to look at him.

Adhi wriggled his brows at her, She blushed seeing his face "You denied our privacy" he said with a smile on his face

She blushed even more by listening to his words and lifted her right hand to hit him but he held it in his hand "Adhi.." her face was burning hot with blush and embarrassment.

"Okay, I will stop" If he teases her even more she will kill him seriously.

"Come with me" He took her hand and made her sit on the bench and gave her a bottle "Have some"

She did take the water bottle but remembering something she kept it aside without drinking. It is not easy to forget what he did. Adhitya understood this and got on his knees in front of her and took her hands in his "I'm really really sorry. I know you didn't do anything wrong. I did not control myself. You know my anger issues"

There is no change in her expression. He might be humble while admitting his mistakes but that doesn't change the fact he did that mistake and there is no assurance he will not repeat it.

He said "You can beat me if you want"

Still there was no movement, so he took her right hand wrist and swung it on his cheek.

"Adhi.." She looked at him in shock and removed her hand from his grip. It is an anticipated move, there is not much force on her hand so the hit didn't cause the pain but still she didn't expect he would do that.

"I mean what I said, You can beat me to vent your anger. I will accept it and it reminds me of my mistake" He said seriously.

Slap!!

His face turned to his right side because of the impact. His friends are seeing him with their mouths wide open. They didn’t expect it.

Raghu burst out laughing. Others too stifled their laughter.

"Don't you guys think you should leave us alone?" He said, looking at his friends.

"She doesn't need privacy" Arav jerked his chin at aditya showing aditi.

"She can beat you if she wants to," Harsha said.

"You will accept it," Sandeep reminded him.

"It should remind you of your mistake" Raghu completed his words.

These morons!!!

Adhitya knows they are mocking him and they are here to witness his misery.

'Huh..., it is burning' he should have mentioned to her not to be harsh.  He rubbed his fingers on his cheek.

He turned to see she was taking a sip from the water bottle and gave it back to him. He took the water bottle and kept it aside.

When he saw her she was calm, he held her and interlocked her fingers with his and asked "Now, tell me what happened, don't miss a single thing"

*****

Please vote ⭐ if you like the story