Chapter 3

"What a relief" Adithya exclaims.

Sandeep and Raghu both shakes their heads and says "idiot"

"Are you talking about both of you?" Adithya questions them mischievously.

"Can't you control your curiosity, I will tell you anyway after class right." Sandeep scolds him

"Don't worry dude. We have alekhya sister she will explain the topic to us" Adithya mentions sandeep's sister.

"Do you think she doesn't have any work like you?" Sandeep retorts.

"Fine then our akki, she will explain to us" Adithya suggests Arav’s sister.

"Now tell us about the morning topic" Aditya added.

" I will tell you but it is your duty to convince them to explain the topic to us" Sandeep knows it is very difficult to convince their sisters without telling them the reason.

"Sure. It is on me. Okay, Now tell me" Aditya promises.

Sandeep tells about everything he has seen in the morning.

"So you are saying that he likes that girl" Raghu says.

"Yes" Sandeep replies.

"I still doubt that" Raghu says.

"Then let's make a bet, if what I said is true then you should do me a favor" Sandeep says

"Why should I make a bet with you?"
Raghu questions

"Because of you I am standing here and after all my explanation you are still doubting me so you should do me a favor" Sandeep says

"Fine, what is the bet?" Raghu asks

"After winning the bet I will tell you but whatever it might be you should not back down" Sandeep says

"Okay" Raghu agrees.

"Aditya you have seen and heard  everything, you should be the judge if this idiot cheats us" Sandeep says

"Fine" Aditya replies.

"It is a deal then" Sandeep says looking at Raghu.

"Deal" Aditya agrees by showing thumb finger.

"Just a minute,wait for me here. I will be back" Harsha informs arav when they were leaving for the sports period.

"Where are you going?" Arav questions him.

"nature call, I will be back" Harsha says and winks at him.

"We will be late, come fast!" Arav urges Harsha who nods and goes from there.

Arav remembers the next two days are going to be holidays and he will not be able to see Nithya but he wants to look at her, he thinks then why not now and goes and searches for 8th standard.

He stops when he sees the name board 8th-B above the class door.

Slow downs his pace while looking through the class door but stops when he looks at the window.

There she is. The reason for his fluttering heart. Only the side of her face is visible.Her nose is small, eyelashes are curled upwards with blinking them occasionally. Her right palm is under her chin listening to the class interestingly. She is just… just beautiful.

He goes and leans on the railing which is opposite to the window and looks at her. He feels very happy to see her and if she sits near the window then he can look at her whenever he wants. By  analyzing this he feels even more happy.

Nithya listens to the class but she feels someone's presence and sees out of the window. She sees him standing there but casually looks at the teacher and listens to class.

The moment she looks at him arav heart beats raise, his fingers become sweaty because of nervousness, his brain doesn't work properly just goes numb, he tenses and thought of averting his gaze but the moment she turns away from him he feels disappointed.

However, he just stands there and looks at her intently.

Nithya again turns to look at him to see he is still standing there and looking at her. She directly looks into his eyes and becomes nervous. The black orbs are like sucking the whole of her to him. Suddenly someone tapped her shoulder to see her friend and signal her to look at the teacher.

She whispers to her friend "what happened?"

"Why are you looking outside? She is observing you, just listen to the class" her friend says.

She nods her head and looks at the teacher.She still observes him from the corner of her eyes and tightens her grip on the pen.

Arav observes her nervousness and smiles and imagines she might be feeling the same.

"Arav.."

He hears harsha's voice from behind and turns around.

"What are you doing here, I am searching for you" Harsha questions him.

"Nothing" Arav glances at her one last time and goes near harsha.

"Then come fast, we are going to be late" Harsha urges him and goes from there.

The moment arav leaves from there Nithya calms down and keeps her hand on heart and murmers to herself "What happened to me? Why am I so nervous in his presence? Who is he? Why did my heart start beating too fast when I look into his eyes?"

"Nithya..." teachers calls her.

Nithya jerks her head upwards and answers nervously "yes mam"

“concentrate on the class” the teacher says sternly.

"Sorry mam" she apologizes and listens to the class.

...

"Nithya, come over here" the teacher calls her when class is over.

Nithya knows she is done for today. She will be scolded for being distracted. She nervously stands up and thought of apologizing but when she opens her mouth she hears "keep these books in the staff room" and points to the books on the table.

Nithya sighs and immediately answers "Yes mam" and takes those books and moves towards the staff room which is far away from their class.

There are at least 25 books in her hands. She carefully walks not to throw any books but when she is halfway to the staff room she needs to take left and nearly bumps into someone so not to bump into them she stops immediately, due to that force some books will fall on the ground.

*****

Please vote for me if you like the story