Chapter 5

Three of them sees Harsha and arav with a smug look on their faces.

"Why don't you think about yourself first, always poking your head in other’s business. They too got their punishment and just now they are done with it" Raghu ignores his first sentence and thought 'if they got their punishment, fine then'

"If next time I catch you, you are not going to stand here, you will directly stand in the principal's office. Now complete three rounds and go home" sir warns them.

"What?"

"Why?"

"Sir, didn't you say two rounds? How did it become three?"

three of them exclaim at a time.

"Don't shout you idiots, I don't have any hearing problems?" he shouts at them.

'Now,what about you? aren't you the one shouting, we too don't have any hearing problems' they retorted in their mind because they better know not to say it out loud so as not to increase their punishment.

"Yes but this is for talking crap and wasting my time here, just do what I said and don't repeat it" they hear him and see him going away from there after warning them.

"This is all because of you" Sandeep accuses Raghu.

"No, this is because of you. If you didn't ask questions about that girl, we would not be standing here" Raghu accuses sandeep in return.

"We would have done two rounds but because of your stupid questions we are going to make three" Sandeep retorts.

"It is not like you want harsha and arav to escape without their punishment. If i am not going to ask then the next second you should have asked him by seeing how those two are laughing at us" Raghu argues with him.

Sandeep knows it is true but still dont want to admit it and says "No,because of you we have to do this" and moves towards raghu.

"No,because of you" raghu argues and takes a step ahead to fight.

Adithya wanted to laugh seeing their but still stops them from fighting each other by keeping his each palm on their chest and pushes them back and says "stop fighting both of you, It is not like our punishment is going to reduce because of your argument but it may increase if sir sees us"

Listening to this they both stop where they are and gazes at each other angrily while gritting their teeth.

"I think both of you are the reason, not one" Adithya says.

"Shut up!"

"Shut up!"

Sandeep and raghu both snap at a time.

Adithya immediately closes his mouth.

"Still not done with your fight" they here arav’s voice. All three heads turns to see harsha and arav who are slowly walking towards them.They both saw their fight but simply tho avoid their banter they walked leisurely.

Listening to his voice sandeep and raghu sees him and says at a time looking at each other.

"Because of him" Sandeep says, gritting his teeth.

"Yes, because of him" Raghu nods his head and agrees.

Adithya can't hold himself back and laughs seeing their fight.

"Come" Sandeep says both him and raghu walk away from there.

Arav furrows his brows  listening to their accusation and asks "what did I do?

Harsha shrugs because he doesn't know but Adithya knows this whole thing happened because whether arav likes that girl or not but still he too shrugs his shoulders. Arav gets angry listening to their accusation for which he didn't do anything.

Arav looks confused by seeing Adithya who is still laughing  and asks "Why don't you say anything, aren't you also going to blame me?"

"It is fine" adithya suppresses his laugh and  shakes his head as a no.

"What do you mean by 'it is fine'? It's like you are sacrificing something by not accusing me. I didn’t even do anything but they are involving me in this" arav says, gritting his teeth.

'yeah, it is true I am sacrificing myself by not accusing you' but instead Adithya laughs and says "I am just joking, I know you are not the reason"

"Why are you laughing then?" arav questions adithya.

"Didn't you see their faces while they are fighting, they are worth entertainment. Harsha, don't you think so?" Adithya asks harsha pointing his forefinger at him.

"Yeah" harsha agrees and both of them laugh remembering their faces.

"Still why are they accusing me?" arav asks again.

"Didn't you say you didn't do anything, I think they are too angry and simply said because you intervene in their fight" harsha says.

Arav doesn't think so.

"Just leave it, come, we need to join the volleyball group" harsha says and walks towards the court.

"Yeah, go and play. if sir catches us chatting here without playing we will again get punished" Adithya says because the school has a rule that the students can play any game, there is no particular objection like one should only play the game that they are best at, but never chit chat during this time period.They should physically participate in any game. There are competitions too if they want to participate and can win the medals.

"Okay" Arav says and sees Adithya leaving from there. If arav still has any doubts he can't answer those. This is all because of those two, he is not going to be involved in this. But who knows he is going to become the scapegoat for their drama.

Seeing this arav leaves too still enraged by those idiots.

"I am thirsty"

"Me too"

"Even i am"

Three members said one after the other when they completed their three rounds.They ran three rounds without break while being watched by their sports head.

"If i get the chance i won't leave him, he is too much" Sandeep says while panting.

"Does he have any grudge against us?" adithya questions sitting under the tree on the bench.

"No, we never did anything to him" raghu says.

That jacka*s did not show any pity to them. He even threatened them that if they stop he will complain to the P.E.T sir and make them do the punishment again.

"He is usually strict and sincere, that's how he became the sports head" Sandeep says and plops down beside Adithya.

"Whatever, I need some water otherwise I might die from this" Adithya says feeling thirsty.

At the same time raghu sees someone walking with the water bottle and calls them "hey"

They turn around to look at him only to see he is beckoning them with their hand to come there.

The person walks towards and Raghav snatches the bottle from her.

"Hey stop!" They listen to her voice and get shocked by seeing her.

'Why her' Sandeep question.

'God!!! not now' Adithya shakes his head.

'Yes! I got my chance, I am going to get my revenge' Raghu has a smug look on his face.

                             *****

Please vote if you like the story.