Chapter 9

Nithya's POV

"What are you doing?" I turn to look at the source of voice. I see two boys standing there. I widened my eyes seeing the one who i am meeting frequently throughout the whole day. What is he doing here? Are they from the same class?

"You can leave now" I heard Raghu's voice and turned to look at him.

"huh? My..my bottle" 

Ahhh..

Why did I stutter? Till now I am good. Suddenly what is this? I know he is looking at me, I can feel the intensity of his eyes. It is making me nervous.

"I will give it to you tomorrow, you can go now" I knitted my brows together in confusion. What will he do with the empty bottle? 

Whatever.

I need to get away from here. If I stand here for one moment, they might notice my behavior. I just nod my head and turn around and walk away.

"Bye neethu" I heard Raghu's voice but I didn't turn around. Is he sick? Why is he calling me with nickname? We are not that close.

When I was closer to the classroom, I remembered abhi. I will check on Abhi once how she is doing and will go home. I walk towards the room to see an empty bed and ask mam about her.

"She went to her hostel room. She is not comfortable sleeping here, so she asked whether she can go to the hostel room or not. Only 20 minutes left for the school bell so I agreed" she said.

"Is she okay mam?" I asked, feeling concerned about her.

"After taking medicine, she is good. She will feel fine by tomorrow" she said not to worry.

"Okay mam. Thankyou" I said and walked towards the classroom.

All the students are leaving when I enter the classroom. I packed my bag and left.

While walking towards the gate I see those boys sitting under the tree and talking about something. 

"Neethu.." I hear my dad's voice and see him standing beside his bike. When did I reach the gate? I need to be mindful of my actions.

"Nanna.." I ran towards him laughing. I don't know why but I feel I am full of energy after seeing him. To share everything that happened in my life with him.

"Slow down. You will fall" he said worriedly walking towards me.

"I know, I will be careful. Even if I fell down, I won't feel any pain, because I am strong like you" I said taking his hand.

He laughs and ruffles my hair.

"How was your school today?" He asked while taking the lunch box from me.

"It is good, today we…." I sit on the back seat and tell everything about my day while riding the bike. I even said about those boys but I didn't explain how I felt when I have seen him.

"Be careful. I won't object to you making friends with the boys but If you feel they are bad, stay away from them" He said somewhat sternly.

"I will listen to you, but I think they are good. I want to make good friends here, if I feel anything bad about them, I will stay away from them" I said truthfully. If they are really not good, I will definitely not talk with them. 

But I don't think so. The way that boy helped me with the books and Raghu and Adithya apologized to me after knowing their mistake. Sandeep didn't talk to me but I didn't feel any bad vibes from here. 

We were home in 10 minutes. I can walk home but my dad refused because I am new to the place and don't have many friends. So I agreed. When I make more friends I will walk home with them.