Chapter 13

Nithya's POV

After the morning prayer, we attended our classes. In the morning break when I was walking towards the class, I heard raghu's voice. I turned around to search for him. He is walking towards me with a flower. What now? Am I a postman? He is dumping everything except letters and I am giving them to Aditi.

"Hii Nithya" He said cheerfully.

I didn't greet him. "What? I need to transfer this flower now?" I asked him.

"Nithya, you are smart" He said, praising me. I am not going to fall for this.

"No way" I said firmly.

"Please nithya" He pleaded. Did he know how hard it is to convince her?

"Do you know how I persuaded aditi sister? She didn't take the chocolate. I persuaded her, but she still rejected it. At last I escaped leaving chocolate with her" I huff, even telling this is tiring.

"Wow, Nithya, You are brilliant. Didn't I say how stubborn she is but you succeeded in this task" He said clapping.

"Anyway, I am not going to be a mediator this time, now if I take this flower and give it to her, tomorrow You will give me another thing like a letter, So no" I said, shaking my head. I looked at him, he widened his eyes in shock. What happened to him?  

I waved my hand in front of him "Where did you get stuck?"

"Letter" He murmured but I heard.

"Are you serious? Don't even think about it. Should I need to pass a letter too?" I asked him annoyingly.

"Not today, but tomorrow" He said looking innocent. Seriously. What difference will it make? Either today or tomorrow, I need to face her.

"No raghu, I should have helped you if I can but you know right it is hard to persuade sis" I said genuinely feeling troubled.

"You already made her accept the chocolate, this flower is not a big task, Please nithya" He requested again. 

I think he won't leave me, till I accept it. I took the rose from him and looked up to him, he is grinning widely like he accomplished something "I will try, if she doesn't take it, it is not my problem"

"Okay, if she doesn't take it, you can throw it" He suggested.

"Fine" I said and turned away from him but I have a doubt.

"Thanks nithya" I heard his voice and turned around to face him. I need to clarify this. So I asked him "Aditi akka is in 10th standard, she is older than him, How can he love her?" 

"She is the same age as us, she is brilliant, that's why she skipped one class and went ahead of us" He enlightened me.

"Ohh" I nod my head understandably.

"But, love doesn't need age. If It is going to happen, It will happen irrespective of their age" He said seriously.

True.

I nodded my head and gave him a smile and said "Bye" and walked towards my class.

Halfway through I turned my way to 10th class. I should give it to her now. I don't want to delay it until tomorrow.

I walked towards their class and peaked inside. How should I give her? Should I go inside and give it to her? No. There are so many people. How can I go inside? If she comes out, I can give this to her but I don't want to get more scoldings from her like morning. Once is enough. I huff and think of some way to give it to her.

Or should I throw it? But I don't want to waste it. I said I will try to give her. I look at the flower and see something written on each letter. I see each letter o, next one-s,next-y,r,r. What is this? I observe them again. It is a word sorry. Where did he get this idea from? He is somewhat romantic. Seeing this, even if they want to throw it away, they can't.