The all painting and everything now seems a trash to me. I threw the colour palettes on the coloured canvas, my eyes already filled up with tears and they falled down from my cheeks.

"Why the hell you did this Jungkook.", i shouted, i sit down on the dirty coloured floor crying pulling my knees in my stomach and my face was on my knees.

"Do i deserve all of this?", i asked to myself crying badly.

My phone rang again but this time my all attention is on the crying, in anger I threw my phone on the floor making it broke into million of pieces.

---Erum's Perspective---

I am walking around in the house and checking the files, all the files looks so well but it have a lot of mistakes.

I remembered, I didn't get time to talk to her from a long while.

I sit down on the couch and pull out my phone and dialled her number, in few rings the call hung.

She didn't answered?

I again called her and this time her phone is switched off, what? Why this is happening? Is she fine?

I am feeling a little bad. I silently stand up from the couch and walks towards the door, as I opened the door. I saw Taehyung with someone familiar to me.

"Yoongi oppa?", i conformed, but in no while, i hugged him tightly saying, "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too.", he smiled replying.

"Aww, oppa you looks so thin.", i teased him, he just smiled and entered inside the house with Taehyung.

They both sit down on the couch and oppa give me a box.

"Erum, do you know why sweetie is not picking up my calls?", he asked worriedly.

"Her phone is switched off oppa. Why don't you go and meet her?", i suggested.

Taehyung already staring at me, "Okay, so I am going."

"This early, you just arrived.", I said widening my eyes.

"See, I have flight today's night for France. Thanks to Taehyung that he come to pick me.", he replied smiling.

"How do you know Taehyung?", i asked curiously.

"No, I don't know him. Aunty told me that he is coming to pick me.", he replied taking his bag.

"Okay, bye sweetie. Take care.", he kissed the crown of my head and waved bye before going towards the door.

"Oppa, you come for so little.", I said sadly.

"Byie and send me Alicia's address.", he said before leaving the house and waving both of us bye.

As I closed the door, Taehyung garb my arm and pushed me on the door, "What?"

"He is my cousin brother.", i replied looking down on the floor.

"Oh, great. Do I am your and your brother's servent?", he asked looking straight in my eyes.

His eyes is always dark, why always get show anger to me? What did I have done to him?

"No, b..", i quickly replied shaking my head side to side.

"Then..?", he asked holding my chin.

All of sudden, the door hell rang. He step backwards and I opened the door. There is a girl standing.

"Who?", i asked casually while Taehyung take a seat on the couch.

"I am Taehyung's friend.", she replied pushing me away and entering inside the house.

"Taehyung, your friend.", I said to him, he just nodded smiling and walked forward to me.

I walks inside the kitchen to bring water for her but Taehyung followed me and he said, "Leave it, come and sit with us."

He dragged me out with him and made me sit beside him on the couch smiling, his hand wrapped around my waist.

As his cold hand touched my waist, it made me freeze. Why he is too close today? Does he is changing?

"So, how you have been?", he asked to the girl.

"Good as always.", she replied smiling.

"I will bring some snacks.", I said, trying to remove his tight grip from my waist, but I was not able to get free from his grips.

"Taehyung, leave me.", i whispered in a low voice

"Be quiet.", he whispered in my ear.

"She is my wife.", he replied smiling.

The chit chat was so sweet, but the girl looks a little angry, I am done making dinner in the kitchen while Taehyung is busy in doing his work on his laptop and the girl is scrolling through her phone.

All of sudden, a muscular pair of arms wrapped around my waist from back and a pair of lips attached to my neck.

I am already frozen by this action, it take no time to me to understand who is he. He is none other then Taehyung but why he is too sweet today?

"Taehyung?", I called him in my low voice.

"Stay like this.", he whispers in my ear and his deep and husky voice made me frozen, he sound so sexy.

He turned me and garbed me by my waist towards him, as his soft cherry lips attached to my lips kissing me passionately.

---A/n's Perspective---

Next part will be available on tatafanfic001

Take care all of you.