30 : at the hills

Start from the beginning

She was so pretty & gorgeous !

But who is she ?

As she approached us, she held her small handbag tightly in her hands, keeping them close to her knees. I looked at her an then at mehran who chuckled looking back at me.

" bhabi meet her, she's lamia, my fiancé, the girl I'm getting married to, as I never got the time to mention about it any time before." he says whilst rubbing the back of his neck.

he turned towards her " lamia darling, this is my bhabi Arsalaan's wife". he said with a gentle smile.

the girl 'lamia' turned towards me after glancing at hers fiancé. I extended my palm to meet hers, and we shook hands with a firm grip. It was a friendly gesture that showed our mutual respect and openness to connect.

"I'm Minahil Ahmed Hussain" I introduced myself passing her a genuine smile. Oh how much I smile genuinely since my husband happened.

" nice to meet you minahil jee" she said shyly looking at me with blush tainted cheeks.

" likewise, lamia" i chuckled at her cute behaviour.

"actually she's kinda shy" mehran informed grinningly. And I nodded looking back at lamia.

" we can try getting along you know" I gently smiled grabbing my phone from my purse randomly.

lamia walked closer to me and gripped my cheeks in her palms, squeezing them tightly. Leaving me in utter shock. my eyes widened at her suddenness and a glare left my eye at itself.

"waise bohot pyaari hain aap" she said cupping my cheeks and grinning at me. I blinked multiple times trying to process what just happened.

she's shy ? her behaviour says otherwise.

I didn't know how to react, I gently discarded her palms from my cheeks and smiled awkwardly, mumbling a 'thank you'.

" so let's get going?." Mehran asked to which i answered with a nod and we all headed outside. I locked the mansion perfectly after checking in once, and then we rushed towards the car.

i was about to travel in my own car, but  mehran requested me to join them instead of travelling alone and I gratefully accepted the request.

mehran sat at the drivers along with lamia in the passenger. I was sitting in the back seat, my phone buzzed inside my purse, I quickly grabbed my phone out of my purse and checked messages.

dumb jerk
we all reached here, but it feels not so good without you mina, did you leave yet ?

Me
I'm on the way Arsalaan, along with mehran and his fiancé, I'll be there super soon.

replying to " my dearest husband's " text I kept the phone inside my purse. The drive had already started, it will take probably 3-4 hours for sure. And I'll have to be ready to hurt my back sitting in the car for a long time.

i gazed outside the window, looking at the sky, the birds, the sun and the beautiful trees. Admiring the pristine nature. The weather was crisp but I didn't feel the need to wrap any cloth around me.