||𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗫𝗜||

ACT I, CHAPTER XI: ALTHOUGH, THE GIFT OF THY IS UNAPPRECIATED. '

KEY WORDS:

N/N: nation name

t.w:
____________

CURRENT LOCATION, THE CENTRAL PLAZA OF VALKYRIE
____________

For People Who Wanted To Go To The Next Nation..

Adventure Rank: 10 required!

Current Adventure Rank: 3

Here are ways to increase your ADVENTURE RANK.. Please talk to Katheryne for the rewards! Thank you!

A New Character Will Be Joining Your Team Soon...
----
AETHER POV,

"Well, Yachiko is gone now, we should go get some supplies before we head out and assist her! Although, I kinda think she'll head in without waiting for us." Paimon said, as she crossed her arms during the last part.

Aether nodded in agreement, in reality, he wanted Yachiko to go do the work so he has a chance to visit Lady Artemis. "We should hurry and visit the market then." He said as he started heading towards the direction with Paimon floating right behind him.

After a few minutes, Aether and Paimon were now rushing as they got all the supplies with them, Yachiko was luckily still waiting for them but she seemed to be in deep thought. "Yachiko! We're here!" Paimon called out, trying to catch her breath as Aether stopped, "Is something wrong?" He asked her.

"It's just that, I investigated around the domain the woman said her little brother got lost in but I can't find any evidence a little child or anyone got here." Yachiko informed him, as Paimon put her little finger on her chin, "Really? That's odd, what do you think, Traveler?" The fairy asked as Aether glanced at her.

➪•It's best if we explore the inside of the temple.

•I'd say the woman was lying and we're wasting our time here.

•... (Stay Silent)

"True. Well then, are you guys ready to head in?" Yachiko asked, as she prepared her polearm with Aether nodding, "Yup! Let's head in!" Paimon excitedly said, as they walked into the domain.

Entering Herald Of Light...

NEW CHARACTER UNLOCKED:
4 STAR YACHIKO
ELECTRO POLEARM

VIEW EXTRA INFORMATION:
HERE.
____

wc: 344 (not including word count and authors note)

A/N: i apologize for this very short chapter, the next two chapters will provide info about Yachiko's gameplay and the next story line which is the domain arc where we learn more about certain things from the past, thank u for all the support!