||𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗩||

'ACT I, CHAPTER IV: SUFFERING IN SILENCE'

t.w: intrusive thoughts, voices (?), cuss words

꧁__________________꧂

" Yes, I am a prisoner of sorts. But, its not my own house that locks me up, it my own thoughts. "

0:00 ─〇──── 0:00

꧁___________________꧂

╰┈➤CURRENT LOCATION,

N/N, MOUNTAIN OF ALTALUNE, MIKOTO ISLAND

A woman sits on a chair in a stone table on top of the mountain that overlooks the main city of N/N, she cannot help but smile fondly of watching her city. Unlike the other nations, her nation is calm and peaceful, there has never been any wars and everyone had the freedom to do anything.

There are some rules though, but the biggest rule of them all is, no people from Qixing, Knights of Favonius, Fatui and Any of the Tri-commission is allowed in the borders of N/N. They are allowed in Shikru, an island that is far from the main island.Outlanders that comes from the groups mentioned are only allowed to stay there, and not allowed within the main island.

As for the Fatui, the Harbingers are more than welcome to stay in the main island, since Artemis did hear that Kunikuzushi is now apart of the Harbingers, but they only have a limit of 2 weeks in the main island before going back to Shikru. That is the rule, but her people, if they have a foreign friend from another nation, they are welcome to stay for only a week.

But, anyways, the people of N/N don't seem to mind, hopefully everything will be okay- are you sure about that?

'What?' I mean, the people of N/N truly trust you and respect your rules thats one thing, but why do you think that your nation will forever be peaceful?  'I know my nation will be peaceful, what the hell are you talking about.'

You shouldn't really always believe that, you know? 'Makoto said it herself, and I believe her'. Artemis tries to stop listening to the voice in her head, as she covers her ears. "Shut up.." She groaned quietly.  You cannot deny it, Artemis. N/N might experience the same fate as Aleph and Khaenri'ah.

"If I still exist as its deity, Im sure that-" She tries convincing herself, N/N will be gone. Because of THEM, I still wonder why you didn't kill them. 'I didn't kill them since they are Archons. They will surely kill me if I kill them.' She thought, as her grip on the tea cup she was holding cracked due to how tight she was holding it. She noticed it, and lessen her grip as she drinks it silently.

They were the reason why Makoto and 'she' is gone. Who cares about the Heavenly Principles? 'As much as I want to do it, I cannot-' There you fucking go again, denying what you want to do. You cannot deny it, Y/N. Before Makoto died, you did everything without any fucking hesitance, but now after she died, you hesitate.

As if, Makoto was the reason why you didn't hesitate. Her existence showed you that you shouldn't hesitate on what you want to do, but now here you are now. Being a damn coward on what you want to fucking do. Haha, how amusing to see this. "Shut the fuck up.." She said, as the voices kept taunting her.

WHAT A COWARD

CANT YOU DO SOMETHING WITHOUT MAKOTO FOR ONCE

DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO YOU COWARD

WHY ARE YOU HESITATING

DESPITE BEING A GOD SHES STILL SO DAMN OBSESSED

"Shut it." She said, her purplish e/c eyes glowing, the tips of her hair started to glow bright. The moon showing a slight bit of red, indicating she was mad. But, she immediatly calmed herself down, not wanting to worry her people as she calms down, her breath still slighty unstable.

The voices just laughed before becoming silent, as the 7000 year old god calm down as her grip on the tea cup loosen as she lets go of it. She cannot get her emotions get the best of her, Makoto is dead. And I cannot do anything about it.

What about kill her murderers?

"Oh, shut the fuck up." She cussed as she poured more tea into the cup, attempting to calm herself, she drinks the tea Sukomi brought her, she puts it close to her mouth as she drinks it gracefully, the book she read was right beside her. She closed the book, as it disappears into thin air.

She saw her people who were talking to each other, buying stuff from stores, going to different vendors for food, until she spotted someone who looked new to N/N. A blonde person, walks around as they look around the area as a fairy like creature floats beside them. 'New people?'
                     ___________________

AUTHOR NOTES,
Act I will take place when the Traveller's first stop isn't Mondstadt, rather N/N. The story will progress like normal as soon we get to Act II.