||𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗩𝗜||

'ACT I, CHAPTER VI: AS STUNNING AS THE MOON.'

KEY WORDS:

N/N: nation name

F/T: favorite tea

t.w: cuss words, distrust, love in first sight(?)
___________________

CURRENT LOCATION, N/N, THE ISLAND OF THE MOON
___________________

AETHER POV,

It was 6:30pm, and we were already following her as we walk through the quiet and peaceful streets of N/N, Paimon followed aswell, looking at the amazing streets of the City of The Moon, I was amazed aswell. But, I continued following her. Eventually, after a while, we arrived at the Palace of Everlasting Moon. "Is this the place, Miss Makimo?" Paimon asks, as Makimo nodded. "Make sure to not anger My Lady. She has been stressed these past few days, and we wish not to stress her any further." The lady said. As I just nodded, and continued heading up the stairs with Makimo.

"Uhm...Is it okay to ask why she was stressed?" Paimon asks, as I was about to scold her saying its possibly personal, "My Lady barely trust people from other nations, and they have been getting on her nerves by breaking the law." Makimo replied, as I noticed her eyes narrowing. 'She barely trusts the other nations? I wonder why..' I thought, Paimon was about to ask her more questions before we got interrupted.

"Ah Makimo." A voiced yelled out, as we see a black haired male, with a mask that has a smile on it. "I see you brought them." The mysterious man said, as Makimo nodded. "Is everything ready, Yushiro?" She asks, they kept talking. And Paimon whispered to me something, "You know, Aether...He kinda looks scary.." She whispered as I agreed, feeling intimadated by the man. Also seeing as he looked tall, is everyone on this nation so damn tall?!

MAKIMO POV,

I continued discussing with Yushiro, as I was saying some things about the upcoming festival, I noticed he kept glancing at Aether. "Yushiro, is everything alright?" I ask, as he stopped looking at Aether, who was busy chatting with Paimon. "Im fine, but its just Aether...makes me feel uncomfortable." He replied making me glance at him aswell, but we stopped and I just nodded.

"During the destruction of Khaenri'ah, I swear I saw someone that looked awfully similiar with him." I said, tense. The destruction of Khaenri'ah...it was the worst experience. Yushiro nodded, "Agreed. I swear I saw someone look like him, Yushiko and Osamu can agree as they were with me during the destruction." We look at Aether who was bickering with Paimon. "Aether reminds me of her." Yushiro suddenly said. As I sighed,

"Indeed."

3RD POV,

"You two." Aether and Paimon stopped bickering before turning their heads to whoever called them, seeing as it was Makimo. They also see Yushiro walk over to a female with hair like....Lumine. Making me stare at her until I felt a tug on my sleeve, as I see Paimon telling me to follow Makimo into the palace. As I nodded, before following into the palace.

Loading...

➪Enter The Palace Of Everlasting Moon.

Loading...

They arrived in, and they were absoloutely amazed. The marble pillars that hold lilac/wisteria, as the red carpet beneath them have no wrinkles. The beautiful chandelier, the beauty of the room or the light of the room, as they notice various of rooms, with paintings on the walls. As they pass by, one of the paintings made Makimo halt making the dul stop aswell.

"Uhm...Makimo?" Paimon called out, as Aether stare as well at the painting.

Aether was mesmerized from the photo, not knowing who she was but she was indeed beautiful

Aether was mesmerized from the photo, not knowing who she was but she was indeed beautiful. Makimo stared at the painting as the two noticed that the painting is the painting that has the most detail, the picture frame being decorated in lilacs, wisteria and moon flowers. As Makimo stopped staring, before gesturing them to follow her. They nodded before continuing to follow.

They finally arrive at a room, that is aswell decorated with wisteria, moon flowers and lilac. Makimo opens the door, before bowing at perfectly 90° angle. Making Paimon freaked out at how she did it so perfectly, "My Lady, I have arrived with the requested guests." Makimo said, as we see a lady with her back facing them. "Thank you, Makimo." She replied, as Aether couldn't help but be flustered on hearing her voice.

She stood up, before turning around. Her purplish (e/c) eyes, as her (long/average/short) with streaks of white on the end of her hair. As Paimon stares at her, stunned by how pretty she is, Aether is a different story.

She's...stunning..

•She's...ethereal..

➪•She looks like the moon...Beautiful but intimidating..

Apologies, but you cannot use this option.

•She's...stunning..but intimidating

•She's...ethereal..

•She looks like the moon...Beautiful but intimidating..

Apologies, but you cannot use this option.

•She's...ethereal..

➪•She's...ethereal..

•She's...ethereal..

She made Aether mesmerized, as he felt his face warming up, as his heart beat quicker than ever. 'Is this...' He thought, before mentally scolding himself. 'No..I just met her today..Love at first sight doesn't exist..' Aether thought, watching the beautiful lady look slim and proper, she was...out of this world.

"Makimo, prepare some (F/T) for our guests, please." She said, as Aether became more flustered by the second. "As you wish, My Lady." Makimo said, before exiting to go get the tea. "You two, follow me." She said, as we followed her.

"I guess love at first sight does exist."

_______________________________________

_______________

"Message, 3/17/?¿, God of ?¿"

"I hope you enjoyed your present~"

"I hope you enjoy suffering once I throw you down the depths of the Abyss, you fucking bitch."

"We're only doing this cause we love you."

"You killed her. How dare you think I'll love you after we you had done."

"We're doing this cause we need you."

"I hate the fact I trusted you."

"I love you, my blessing."

"I hate you, my mistake."
_____________

w.c: 1007 words (not including A/N).

AUTHORS NOTE.
Hey hey everyone! I apologize deeply for not updating this book, as I said before I was busy with school, and i was aswell busy with exams and my graduation! I will try my best to update this book, and I hope everyone has an amazing day/afternoon/night! Thank you aswell for reading this book, see you all in the next update.•