||SPECIAL CHAPTER!!||

-Special Chapter For nazoloops ! Sorry For Not Updating!-

        ____________________________

      "THE PRINCE AND THE MOON"
        YANDERE!KAEYA X READER

              ______________________

            T.W: SEXUAL THEMES

              _______________________

A goddess looks down at the now destroyed civilization of Khaenri'ah, her long hair as her glowing purple eyes stare down coldly, she stares down at it before turning around to pick her up, "Makoto.." the god whispered as the former electro archon forces her hand on to the moon god's face, "I will love you for an eternity...My Moon.." she whispered, as the electro archon stares at her beloved's beautiful eyes one last time, "My Thunder.." Artemis said, before widening her eyes to see her eternal love's wonderful eyes close for eternity, as tears started spilling down her purplish (e/c) eyes, before holding to her beloved as Makoto lies still, for an eternity.

A child watches from a distance to see a pretty lady with long hair thats flowing against the wind, before seeing shes holding on to another woman who wasn't moving, the child slowly approaches the god when Artemis felt a presence, she swiftly grabbed her scythe "Who goes there?!" she said out loud, her eyes glowing as tears continue spilling, before seeing a child looking scared at the weapon, "Im..very sorry, please don't be afraid." she whispered gently, as she brings a hand to the childs head, patting his head slowly trying to calm him down, in case he cries, Artemis wasn't always the best at comforting children or anyone to be exact, it was always Makoto who would do the comforting.

After a few seconds, the child finally calms down before speaking "Uhm..I saw you holding onto someone, and got worried and wondered if they're hurt.." the child muttered, before seeing more tears go down the god's face as he looks surprised, the god continues crying whilst holding on tightly onto the other lady, as if afraid something will hurt her. "U-uh..Wait here, I know how to make you feel better!" the child said, before running away to go get the thing, after a few minutes, he has a bouqet of Inteyvat Flowers, before seeing the woman about to leave her wings with small stars was surrounding her wings as she still holds onto the woman tightly, "Wait!!" the child yelled out, as the archon turned around before seeing the child below her, as she was around 6'10.

"Oh..Hello again, little one." Artemis said, with a small smile on her face but her expression still holds a sad look. The child blushed 'So pretty..' he thought, before showing the bouqet to Artemis, who widened her eyes at the sight, before smiling widely as the child looks at her, "My..Such beautiful flowers..thank you very much." Artemis said, as she carefully grabs it from the childs hand, "I will treasure this forever. I hope we see each other again, Kaeya." Artemis said, as Kaeya widens and wondering how she knows his name, while the god just chuckles, she gives him one last smile before dissapearing away.

Kaeya was staring at the place where Artemis dissapeared, before thinking, 'I..If I meet the pretty lady again, im gonna marry her!! She's gonna be my future wife!' the child had a childish thought, as he has a wide grin on his face.

__________________________

500 years later...
__________________________

"Will I ever see her again, I wonder?" A man says, as he watches from his bedroom window, watching the moon shine brightly, while the moon flowers in outside his window flow gently against the wind. "I still remember the childish promise I said." The navy blue haired man continued, as he looks at the pillow who was covered in...stuff, as he did 'it' to the pillow, imagining that the pillow is her. But, he knows on how he needs to be acknowledged by her first, and then he can keep her with him forever.

"I will be your ice, while you will be my moon. Forever. Whether you like it or not, you will be mine."
____________________________

helloo!! sorry for not updating, i've been experiencing major writers block and had little to no motivation to write but anyways, this chapter was created for nazoloops ! the book cover was amazingly made by them, and so thank you sm <3!! also, good news is that i recently got kazuha!! hope everyone gets the characters they want! have a good day/afternoon/night :D.•