||𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜||

-ACT I, CHAPTER I: MOMENTS ALONE.-

KEY WORDS:

tw: curse words, blood mention, obsessive behavior

(n/n): nation name

(e/c): eye colour

꧁______________________꧂

LOCATION, INAZUMA, NARUKAMI ISLAND.

She stares upon the sakura's of Inazuma, as she sat patiently beneath them. 200 years of being an Archon, indeed.

It at times get's hard to handle, having to help your people and assist them whenever you can. She sigh quietly under her breath, as her (short/long) hair flows behind her back as she waits for the other Archons to arrive. Barbatos, Morax, Makoto. "How long will they keep me waiting, damn it..." She mutters under her breath.

The trees move quietly and peacefully under the Moon Archon's presence, trying to be careful not to hurt nor harm the Archon. Their purple like leaves flowing reminding the Archon of Makoto's beautiful long purple hair. Makoto and the Moon Archon were overall incredibly close.

A small fallen purple Sakura leaf falls gracefully on the divine hand of the Archon, as the Archon stares at it peacefully. The leaf begans to wither away and all that's left was nothing. The Archon just stares at where the leaf once sat, before clenching her fist. Tightly.

The leaf was a perfect example of things happening over the past years, from the Archon War. To everything else. Though, She may have won a spot as one the of 9 Archons, she seems to lost many of the friends along the way to achieve that. From Haru, The God Of Flowers, From Hachizaka, The God Of Stars, and many more.

'Everything that she seems to love and just care about seems to just fade away, doesn't it?'
_______________________

CURRENT LOCATION,

(N/N), DOMAIN OF THE ETERNAL MOON, ALTALUNE (1) CITY.

The Moon Archon remembers that very flashback clearly over her head. 500 years passed, she has never left her nation over these past years, not after what they done. Remembering it made her clench her fist, so hard that she could feel warm blood in her clenched fist.

"What are you doing here, Morax." She said, turning around as she stares (up/down) at the younger god, Morax just stares at the woman. His familiar amber eyes, staring down at the same (e/c) eyes. They were having just staring but she knows full well that this man was trembling under her cold and intese gaze.

"What is your buisness here, Morax. I don't have time to just stare and do nothing." She said, as Morax snapped out of his trance. Trance by that he means that he was staring at her beautiful body that would soon enough be under his soon.

"Look, (Y/N-" "You are not permitted into calling me that, you asshole." She cuts him off, her eyes still holding the same intense gaze as the man just silences his mouth before speaking again. "Artemis (2), I apologize." He said as the Moon archon just stays silent.

"I just want to apologize for what I done to Helios (3)-" Morax was cut off with a spear that was pointed dangerously close to his throat making his eyes widen at familiar spear, its purple like blade with a design of a crescent moon shown clearly. "Don't continue your damn fake words." (Y/N) said.

"Fucking leave, you damn bitch." She continued, before opening the domain door, "and don't come back here." She said before entering the domain leaving the god alone.

The god stares at the domain before smiling insanely and lovesickly, 'She's so pretty when shes mad.. Especially if its directed at me, I wonder what I would feel when I see her covered in blood and bruises that was created by ME. Ohh.. That's exciting..' He thought, before grabbing a box out.

Putting it in front of the domain entrance, and leaving with a sadistic and lovesick grin.

The Archon never expected on what was in that very box.
_________________

(1) Altalune: over the moon.

(2) Artemis: goddess of the moon.

(3) Helios: god of the sun.
____________________

SYSTEM UPDATED! ! !

Would You Like To See The New Update?

YES LATER NOT NOW

-READY TO VIEW THE NEW UPDATE, MY DEAR ARCHON?-

t.w: 711 words.