||CHAPTER VIII||

' ACT I, CHAPTER VIII: STAND UPON ME, FOR I WILL NOT COMPLAIN. '

KEY WORDS:

N/N: nation name

t.w: aether being weird as hell
____________

CURRENT LOCATION, THE CENTRAL PLAZA OF VALKYRIE
____________

For People Who Wanted To Go To The Next Nation..

Adventure Rank: 10 required!

Current Adventure Rank: 3

Here are ways to increase your ADVENTURE RANK.. Please talk to Katheryne for the rewards! Thank you!

A New Character Will Be Joining Your Team Soon...

-----------------

AETHER POV,

"I wanna stay here for a while. The nation is pretty safe and we're under the protection of an Archon, so let's just explore." He spoke as Paimon nodded, "Yeah, that was what I was thinking at first.. Well, how about we go stock up on supplies?" She suggested, as the blonde hair traveler nodded. 'Her chest was so big.. I wanna touch them if Im honest...' He thought, blushing, as he followed Paimon. "Well, I heard there's a market nearby where they have food supplies and some other things, let's head there!" The fairy spoke as Aether followed his guide, yet still thinking of the Archon's chest.

They arrived at the market and they looked around, "Woah, it's pretty crowded. We should probably get some food first before we continue on to our next suppli-" "Aether, Paimon." Paimon was cut off by a familiar female voice, as the two looked over to see the woman that saved them when they were heading to the nation of Tranquility.

"Yachiko!" Paimon called, as the woman smiled at them gently, "I haven't see the two of you after what happened outside of the city, what are you guys doing here in the market?" She asked, her mask now removed, "We just came back after a small and short meeting." Paimon informed, 'A meeting with the most stunning and breathtaking woman in the planet!' Aether thought, a blush appearing on his face and his heart beating fast. "Oh, that's nice, I know some spots with pretty good things you need. Just follow me." Yachiko said, her face being more visible with a red eyeliner on and a small gentle smile, "Oh! Thank you, Yachiko~!" Paimon smiled as Aether nodded as a gesture of thanking the woman.

Yachiko led them to some shops she knows, and they got a decent amount of supplies. "Is this enough to last you two?" She asked, as they went to an are where it isn't that overly crowded. Paimon was looking over the supplies, counting a bit, before replying back, "Yup! Thanks alot for helping us, Yachiko!" She thanked, "Oh, no worries, I actually came here to get my polearm refined by a blacksmith." Yachiko informed, as she held out her polearm, showing it to the two.

• Nice polearm.

• I thought you guys would have your own personal blacksmith?

Yachiko smiled at him, "Thanks. My Lady Artemis gifted it to me herself, Im so honored.." She said, putting her hand on her chest, as Aether's heart beated fast at the mention of her, 'Her name is so moanabl-' He thought before cutting the thought when Paimon spoke, "Oh! The meeting we had was actually with Lady Artemis. She was a very stunning and polite lady!" She informed, giving a close eyed smile to the woman, "Didn't we, Aether?" Paimon asked, now glancing at Aether.

• Yes. She also seemed very intelligent and welcoming.

Aether informed, trying to hide the fact of all the thoughts he was thinking of. "My Lady really is. Im truly grateful for her guidance throughout the nation." Yachiko said, until a civilian ran up to her looking nervous and panicked, "M-miss! Are you apart of the Elite Eclipse Commission?!" She asked, as Yachiko immediatly became serious, "Yes. Did something happen?" She asked, "M-my little brother.. He ran to a domain! I heard the domain he entered was dangerous, please, save him!" She begged as Yachiko nodded. "Traveler, I'll have to leave." She said, looking over at Paimon and Aether. "Wait! Let us help you!" Paimon suggested, "If you want to, meet me at the domain, quickly." Yachiko said, before disappearing into thin air.

• Go and help Yachiko.

• Stay in town and let Yachiko handle it.

• Visit Lady Artemis.

Please Choose Carefully! For Your Choices Will Have CONSEQUENCES.
______________________________________

A/N:
hi everyone! for ppl playing hsr.. r u guys planning to pull for anyone during 1.1 or saving? im saving for blade!
and whos ur main? i main dan heng :D