||𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗩𝗜𝗜||

'ACT I, CHAPTER VII: THY LORD, GIVE ME ONE LAST CHANCE.'

KEY WORDS:

N/N: nation name

F/T: favorite tea

t.w: unholy thoughts,  aether being weird
________________

CURRENT LOCATION, N/N, THE PALACE OF EVERASTING MOONLIGHT/ THE HOUSE OF IMMORTAL KNOWLEDGE
________________

AETHER POV,

We followed the stunning lady, she was walking silently as we arrived at a large library that is filled with people left and right, the place was filled with scholars and students studying and discussing, "Uhm..Lady Artemis?" Paimon called out as the goddess hummed in acknowledgement. "Could we perhaps ask your help in something?" Paimon asked, as Artemis turned around to listen in, "Sure. What do you need?" She simply asked.

"Well.. Aether, do you want to explain or not..?" Paimon asked, as I, who was to focused on Artemis, broke out of my thoughts and spoke. "Sure." I simply said, Paimon then explained as the Archon listened, "I see.." Artemis replied, as she thought about this, "Im..not too familiar with Celestia, nor do I want anything to do with them. So, I don't have much knowledge about them, I don't want any trouble." Artemis explained. Paimon and Artemis talked, but Aether was way to focused on one thing, her.. "Aether!" Paimon called out, as Aether snapped out of his trance, "Y-yeah?" He asked.

"Lady Artemis said we can stay here till we are ready to go to the next nation! She will personally bring us there. I explained everything." The floating fairy said, as Artemis nodded, "Indeed, although I do not trust the Archons, I want to see the other nations." The beauty said, as Aether blushed, "Alright.. Thank you." He thanked, "Oh, its no issue at all. Rest well, come to me if you wanna head to the next nation." Artemis said before walking away. "Well, atleast we can go in different nations now! But, I wonder.. Will Lady Artemis disguise herself as a mortal or simply stay the same?" Paimon asked, "Its obvious. She'll disguise herself, she doesn't trust the archons, remember?" Aether spoke. "Yeah, true.. Well then, Aether, do you wanna explore? Or do you wanna head over now?" Paimon asked.

Let's stay for a bit longer.

•Let's go to the next nation.
_______________________________________

A/N:
IM SORRY IF THIS A SHORT CHAPTER!! I just woke up when I wrote this but next chapter will be longer. Thank you for reading!