||𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗜𝗜||

'ACT I, CHAPTER III: REMINSCING OLD TIMES.'

t.w: yae miko, kunikuzushi (scaramouche), obsessive behavior, grieving, threats
꧁_______________꧂

CURRENT LOCATION, N/N, GRAND SHRINE OF THE EVERLASTING MOON.

Artemis couldn't help but leave the box in the Selene Forest, after she threw away the box in the void, just thinking of what was in the box already gave her nightmares. She hugged herself tightly, it's been 200 years. She's probably the oldest of the 9 archons now. The 8th archon was her, Artemis, The Goddess Of The Moon, and the 9th archon is none other than the God Of Time.

She cannot remember what the God Of Time looked like. Every time she thinks of that certain god, all she can see in her mind was blur.

But she knows she was once of the 9 Archons, that won in the Archon War. She crossed her arms, as her cold purple eyes stare down at the floor, she sats quietly near the wooden floor, as a fully grown Sakura Tree, that is purple color looms over her.

It reminds Artemis of her.

"My.. Your quite silent today, Lady Artemis." A calm voice says behind her, as she slowly looks her head up to see who was it..

"Yae miko. What a surprise to see you here." She said, Yae Miko just chuckles, " Your words don't sound genuine, at all, my dear. Are you perhaps still mad at what Ei, Barbatos and Morax did?" She said, as she stares at the god.

"...Kindly not say other God Names, whilst we are in the Shrine Of Everlasting Moonlight. Which by means, is my shrine." Artemis said,as she slowly gets up to ask Hotaru to let Yae Miko leave. She does not want the Electro Archon's servant here.

"Anyways, before you ask your divine Kistune to let me out, I just have a question to ask." Yae Miko said, as her smile disappears. She crosses her arms, as Artemis just looks at her behind the veil, waiting. "Remember Kunikuzushi?" She said.

"Indeed, Her Prototype Puppet?" She said, as she puts her hand to her chin as wonders why Yae Miko needs him. "Yes, Ei is looking for him right now. Now, that she has a perfect puppet, she decided to get rid of Kunikuzushi." Yae said, as she narrows her eyes.

Artemis tenses up at this, "Get rid of her greatest creation?" She said, as Yae Miko widens her eyes before reverting back, "Greatest creation? Kunikuzushi has flaws, Lady Artemis-" Artemis cuts her off.

"Everyone has flaws, and nobody is perfect. Having flaws is part of being you, even if you are a divine being or a mortal being or a non-human creation. No person has no flaws. Because flaws is what makes them special." Artemis said, as she crosses her arms, "That includes Kunikuzushi."

Yae Miko just listens, "Kunikuzushi is
perfect, Im not allowing Ei to hurt him." Artemis said, as she turned her heel, "If you don't have anything else to say. I'll let Hotaru exit you out, Goodbye Yae Miko." She said, before dissapearing.

"Heh, still quite protective over things that don't matter. That's what I love about you." Yae said, as she turned around with a lovesick smile, "Time to continue finding Kunikuzushi." She said, as she exited the shrine.

Artemis, appears back, as she watches Yae descend down the mountain. "How disgusting." She said, as she lean against the tree, as she called for Hotaru. "Hotaru." She called, Hotaru came as she approaches her god.

"Yes, Lady Artemis?" She asks, "See if Yae Miko left the shrine, check every part of the shrine, and then ask Kaori to check my Domains. She isn't allowed whatsoever." She said, as Hotaru just nodded before leaving.

Artemis stays a little bit longer in the shrine, as she waits for Hotaru's report. "My lady." She turns around, as she sees Hotaru approaching her, "I have checked every part of the Shrine and Lady Kaori has also checked the Domains. Yae Miko is not in N/N anymore." She announced.

"Okay, great. Thank you, get back to work now." Artemis said, as Hotaru leaves without another word.

"You can come out now. She's gone." Artemis said, as a male came out with long purple hair and a blue kimono. "Thank you for not showing her where I am." He said.

"Of course, Kunikuzushi." She said, "I would never let Ei destory such beautiful creation.... Not again.."

"Come, I will show you around N/N today. You have been stuck inside my domain for nearly 2 weeks, let's go." Artemis said,as Kunikuzushi just follows her without a word, "Let's stop at Gutoru Kimono, first. We need to change your kimono, its quite dirty.",

She said, as she turned her head around to see for approval, Kunikuzushi just nods, as she smiles, "Let's get going, then." "Of course, Lady Artemis." "Just call me Y/N." "Okay, Y/N."

3RD POV, PRESENT TEYVAT

"I wonder if I can see you again, Lady Artemis." A male said, as he watches from his personal balcony, "It's been 500 years."As he watches the moon shine bright, he smiles, he cannot help but miss the bright smile she made.

"Still reminscing about old times with her, Kunikuzushi?"

The male turned to see her, the person who was trying to find him 700 years ago. "Guuji Yae, What a surprise to see you here all the way at Snezhnaya." He said, as he narrows his eyes.

Yae just gives out her fake smile at him, "You seem to miss her dearly." She said, as he stays quiet. "So what if I do? She was the one who taught me how to fight and how to defend myself when needed. And best of all, she saved me from being destroyed."
He said, as he crosses his arms.

"She put space in her empty schedule just to teach me, despite being her one of the 9 archons. Which I might remind you, is quite the hard task." He said, as Yae just smiles. "Look, Kunikuzushi."

"Ei is making sure that she will find you. She wants you gone, no, she NEEDS you gone." Yae warned, as he narrows his eyes more. "And why are you warning me? Aren't you supposed to be her familiar?" He said, clearly on guard.

"Haha, just warning you. And besides, im just using her." Yae said, as he listens, "If everyone of my rivals are gone, then who knows, I might already take her away." She said.

He tenses at this, steal who? Lady Artemis?, "Look Guuji Yae, I don't know what you're up to, nor who you're trying to steal, but if its Lady Artemis, i will not hesistate to kill you." He warned.

"Haha...Kill me? A Divine Kitsune? You're just a puppet, and a prototype, at that. What makes you think you have the strength to kill me?" Yae said, as she watches in amusement. "And the 6th Fatui Harbringer. I already have the protection under a archon, The Tsaritsa." He said, as he starts to smile.

"The Tsaritsa, when she was still learning how to be a archon, Artemis, like me, removed her time in her busy schedule just to teach her. What made you think..." He said, "we aren't gonna do the same? No matter what, whether it'd be a divine being, mortal or a creation. We'll just remove them, we'll do anything to make sure we get her." He said.

"Haha, I never expected you to be this interesting." Yae laughs, as he glares at her. If looks could kill, the Yae would be dead by now, that's what he wanted though. She turned around, ready to leave the cold nation, he watches her take steps, as she stops.

"May the best person wins." She said, 'and that'd be me.' He thought, as he watches her dissappear with electro particles stay from where she dissappeared. He turns his head around, to see the picture frame they took, as a pot of Moonflowers stand beside it.

"She will be mine, no matter what."
_______________________

w.c: 1359 words

𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒 ; ʸ!ᵍᵉⁿˢʰⁱⁿ ⁱᵐᵖᵃᶜᵗ (DISCONTINUED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें