CHAPTER 8:

After days we finished the game and now, we are having a few days to enjoy before we go back to India!

And ofc the boys say we can go to the pub, but others voted for some time in the beach. So, we all just hang out and roam around the city. We go to the beach in the evening.

VK's outfit: (with some black pants ofc😂)

They set up a place for sitting and chilling, the seniors with their family

They set up a place for sitting and chilling, the seniors with their family. We have our dinner and just sit their together peacefully.

some of the guys went to play, thought of going for a walk and at a distance I see her sitting, alone and reading some book.

With the soft light on her, she is sitting there peacefully reading a book. With a soft smile on her face, cute giggles in-between. We're matching again. I go sit there next to her quietly, I don't think she even noticed me sitting there.

Ara's outfit:

I don't peep into her book to respect her privacy

I don't peep into her book to respect her privacy. I whisper "Hi" slowly in her ears. she jerks a bit and sits straight, closes her book fast and smiles at me. "Hey, D-didn't see you there, hi!"

V: "Oh sorry, didn't mean to scare you!"
A: "Oh no no! I tend to forget the world when I'm reading"
V: "Okay! What are you reading?"
A: "The Fine print, it's a nice love story kinda book"
V:"Ohh nice!"
A:"Mhm"
And then there's long awkward silence!
V:"soo u like to read huh?"
A:"Like to read would be an understatement"
"I loooove to read, it's all I want to do all day! Do u read?"
V: "I'm more into non-fiction, especially history and biographies. I find real-life stories and events fascinating. Do you have any favorite authors or specific books you'd recommend?"
A: "Absolutely! If you're interested in history, I highly recommend 'The Guns of August' by Barbara W. Tuchman. It's a gripping account of the events leading up to World War I, offering insight into the political tensions and military strategies of the time. And for biographies, 'Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln' by Doris Kearns Goodwin is a compelling read. It explores Lincoln's leadership during one of the most tumultuous periods in American history, highlighting his ability to unite diverse personalities and navigate complex challenges. How about you? Any favorite non-fiction books or authors?"
V: "Those sound fascinating! I'll definitely check them out. As for me, I'm currently reading 'Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind' by Yuval Noah Harari. It's a thought-provoking exploration of the history of our species, from the emergence of Homo sapiens to the present day. I'm also a fan of Malcolm Gladwell's books, like 'Outliers' and 'The Tipping Point,' which offer intriguing insights into human behavior and society. Have you read any of their works?"
A: "Yes, 'Sapiens' is an excellent choice! Harari's perspective on human history is both enlightening and thought-provoking. And Gladwell's books are always fascinating reads, offering unique insights into various aspects of human behavior and culture. I haven't read 'Outliers' yet, but it's definitely on my list. It's great to meet someone who shares similar interests in non-fiction. Perhaps we can swap book recommendations in the future! Or or! Go book shopping together?!"
V: "Absolutely, I'd love that! It's always exciting to discover new books and authors."
A: "Ugh it's soo good to have someone to talk about books. Those two guys hate books, and hates me for always buying books "
V: "Yeah? Well I'm here anytime you want someone to talk about books and for book shops"
A: "I would love it! And likewise!"
And we spent some more time talking about books and music......

 Those two guys hate books, and hates me for always buying books "V: "Yeah? Well I'm here anytime you want someone to talk about books and for book shops"A: "I would love it! And likewise!"And we spent some more time talking about books and music

Hey You guys!!

I sincerely apologize for the delay in updating the next chapter on Wattpad. I understand the anticipation you must have felt, and I deeply regret for the disappointment caused by the delay. Please know that I truly value your patience and support.

I'm uploading two chapters for the delay! I'm sorry and thank you!!

I'm really sorry I will try to update u!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING