Chapter 4: THE NIGHTCLUB

(We have all our subconscious mind kicking us sometimes, right? So, I have named it as consy and it will be in italics)

Today's the first day in Sydney.

Waking up to loud alarms is the one thing I hate the most in this world, on second thoughts I think waking up early is the most hatred thing, I guess. With a loud groan I get up, drag my ass to the restroom and get ready for today! We don't have a match today, just practice!

All the boys assemble in Vee bhai's room and started talking about various stuff except cricket. while all the seniors are on call with their wives, the rest of the young single souls are planning the day after practice.

Shubh: "There's a club near the hotel. we can go their right?"
Ishan: "No yarr! Let's go somewhere else naa?"
Vicky: "Why, clubs here are nice only know? I agree with Shubh" Vicky goes to Shubh are puts his arm around his shoulder, while Ishan just pouts.
Ishan: "I don't feel like going to the club yarr! Can we please go somewhere else" Vicky and Shubh act like they are thinking and together they say, "How about NO!"
"FINE" ishan says with a huff, the other two just giggles.
Rahul and Harry join them and harry says, "We are gonna come too"
Vicky: "Aren't all the seniors planning something else??"
Rahul: "And that is why we are coming with you guys! We are not that old and we need to keep an eye on you guys."
Ishan: "Aye Aye Captain" says and salutes. and we just laugh and join the others in their conversation.

As we were waiting in the lobby, we are heard a girl shout "CAN WE??" we all turn in her direction, notice the trio looking at us.
The Trio just stays looking at the surrounding embarrassed and leaves quietly. While the others shake their heads and gets back to work. I couldn't stop but think about the girl there! She seems familiar, but I can't place her face!!

*TIME SKIP*

After practice we visit some places and get to the night club as we thought!

Vicky's, Shubh's, Ishan's, Rahul's, and Harry's outfits:

The boys were talking to new people, enjoying, dancing. while I went to the bar and see a girl next to me; she is just looking at someone and smiling to herself. She looks cute! Wait a minute!! I know this girl! She is the flight girl, ohh and the girl from the lobby too. Great we are in the same hotel? and she is right next to me right now? Ohhh wait? Did she plan all these? Is she a stalker? What does she want?

"Woah woah calm down drama queen! You don't even know her. Stop writing your own scripts. Look at her for a minute, does she look like a stalker to you? You're the creep who is staring a girl for the past 5mins. and you're the one that came sat next to her. Poor beautiful, sexy girl"
"Right sorry consy, she is beautiful. Wait what? No no, I'm not doing this with you. I don't like her and that's it " I let out a sigh and look away before she turns to my side get a juice. And move towards the boys.

Hello people!!!Soooo this is the third chapter!!what do u guys think?? any changes? improvements?I am trying to write another story and dealing with my exams soo please don't mind late updates or a break for few days!

Hello people!!!
Soooo this is the third chapter!!
what do u guys think?? any changes? improvements?
I am trying to write another story and dealing with my exams soo please don't mind late updates or a break for few days!

THANKS FOR READING MY STORY!