CHAPTER 6: REALLY?

Today's schedule was the usual practice, where we were super tired

Today's schedule was the usual practice, where we were super tired. Everyone had fun at the club. Today we were planning to go somewhere else, but the seniors suggested that we have dinner in a nice place. So, we all dressed up in nice formals.

My Outfit:

 We get to the hotel and start ordering and suddenly it's the airport girl again! Why do I keep seeing this girl everywhere I go? "Now tell me consy she that she isn't stalking me!" "Oh genius she isn't, she is with her friends! Stop being such a ...

 We get to the hotel and start ordering and suddenly it's the airport girl again! Why do I keep seeing this girl everywhere I go? "Now tell me consy she that she isn't stalking me!" "Oh genius she isn't, she is with her friends! Stop being such a drama queen."

I know it's weird, but I keep stealing glances at the girl from time to time. She looks beautiful in that dress tho! "Ahh, look who's being a creepy dude now?" I roll my eyes as my consy mocks me. I get back to my food completely ignoring the comment.

After dinner we decided to go out for some time and then get back to the hotel. No drinking was the initial plan, but we don't know who started because we were drunk as shit and now, we are back at the hotel. Harry bhai and me get to his room, or that's what we thought. We get in and fall on the bed and get into our deep slumber. 

*TIME SKIP*

Next day morning:

I roll in the bed and hit something next to me. I woke up and my eyes went wide, and my jaw saw on the floor. "What the hell is she doing here? How did she get in here? Are we in the correct room?" I look at harry who is sleeping like a baby. I wake him up hurriedly and "I think we are in the wrong room" he looks at the girl as well and his eyes widen as well and then we get up quietly and start to move out. "How did we get in if we are in the wrong room?" with that question of his that's when I think about it and rush to door to see the no. "Wait this is my room!" I turn to him and walk towards the girl and wake her up, she doesn't move an inch so I take the pillow next to her and shake her up. 

"Yarr! Let me sleep, what do you want!? Go away" 
"What do I want? I want you to get ur ass out of my bed and out of this room." She suddenly shoots and sits right up. Turns to me in horror. I roll my eyes at her reaction. Darma Queen!

"What are you doing here?"  Wait! shouldn't I be asking this question? This girl!!
"I should be asking it! You're in my room missy!" harry comes back from the restroom and looks at her. 
"Your room? But how? I'm sorry, jiju said this one is free." She starts to get up and that's when I look at her dress, she stole my dress. And she looks down too "I'm so sorry, I will buy you a new set of clothes. I wasn't comfortable so I thought I could borrow yours." I see Harry shaking his head. "It's okay Ara, you don't have to get new clothes. You can stay in my room, if you want" Wait he knows her? how? "Thank you so much Harry Bhai, but I think I will go to Shreya's room."

I turn to Harry bhai as soon as she leaves. "You know her bhai?" He nods and turns to leave. "Wait but weren't you irritated because of her in the airport?" Now he looks at me confused "Wait what?" I nod and say, " Yeah the airport cafe girl? the one who started to ask autographs and stuff" He shakes his head vigorously "Oh no no, she is not that girl. She is Anuksha Sharma's sister!" I look at him shocked, "What? Wait really?"

"Oh no! Shit! Don't tell me she was the one you were rude! Vee is gonna be so pissed, She is like his baby sister." I nod for his question. I was rude to a girl who I thought was a bitch? Shit! I have to apologize to her. "She is a very sweet person, Vicky! You were rude to her?" he shakes his head and leaves from my room. 

"Oh well, I have to say sorry or if vee bhai knows he will be pissed for sure and get a new pair of pants and shirts."
"She just took one pair you idiot! "
She looked cute in those!
"Dumbo!"

Hello people!!!so sorry for late update I got caught up in some shit!what do u guys think?? any changes? improvements?I'm thinking about weekly update

Hello people!!!
so sorry for late update I got caught up in some shit!
what do u guys think?? any changes? improvements?
I'm thinking about weekly update. I wish that's okay!

THANKS FOR SO MUCH READING MY STORY

Word count: 772