Chapter 23: make a choice

Leaving the grill with only the people I lived with I made them go home. We were being followed and I was not about to let them get hurt in the middle of it. I already knew who it was. Turning down an alley I tuned around letting my magic swirl around me"I don't believe we have met, hi I'm Will"

Standing across from me was the one and only hybrid everyone feared. I knew not to let my guard down when it came to him.What he wanted with me though I didn't know.

"Your really here" disbelief was written all over his face. That quickly went away when he met my eyes"it is a pleasure to meet you, im Niklaus"

Damn that accent

I was at a loss for words and could only stare at the hybrid. I have only met Lijah and Niklaus so far and it had me wondering just who they got there looks from.

"Drooling?" Amusement shined in Niklaus eyes as he chuckled lightly

"Your imagining things now can i help you?" Snapping out of my thought I focused on the hybrid just waiting for him to make a move.

"Is it wrong to want to meet my mate?"

"Sorry I don't understand what you mean" I don't know why I was being so kind to the man who wanted my sister dead yet here I have, talking to the hybrid.

"Your know soon" i was instantly annoyed. He was just like Elijah, both cryptic as hell.

Using my magic I threw him out of the ally. I didn't have time to play his or Elijah's mind games. Following him out he was already gone. Shaking my head I quickly went home.

Everyone was there now including both Jermy and a confused Jenna. Sitting down in front of Jenna I couldn't help but feel guilty. I haven't been there like I should have been."I think we should move for everyone's safety " the room went quiet as all eyes stayed on me."klaus is here and he will kill anyone who gets in his way. He needs a vampire, a wolf and a witch for his ritual. So the vampires here need to definitely move"

"What about Tyler " Matt looked concerned while Vicky simply rolled her eyes. She accepted that he was not a good boyfriend but had never told Matt what he had done to her.

"This right here is family. Everyone in this room is my main priority." Standing up i glanced into everyone eyes. No one seemed off, if anything I could see that they agreed. Matt was the only one battling for Tyler. I cared for him but I also heard of everything going on . I couldn't afford for him to join us especially with how hostile his been.

"You saved my life, I'll follow you anywhere " Enzo nodded

"You also saved and protected me. " Vicky smiled moving to sit next to me"I trust you"

"I owe you for what you did for my sister" Matt still looked unsure but was willing

"My father trusted me to you" Luka sighed taking the other seat beside Will "your family"

Glancing towards the last to people in the room so watched Jenna nod along"your my nephew and you have done nothing but help others. If you think this is best I'll be right here"

"Going with you means leaving Elena" Jermy looked broken saying those words. It was a lot to ask him and I hated having to do that but Elena was far too gone.

"She has made her bed now you can either lay in it with her or come with us and live" I left no room for argument or compromise. I was not going to allow Elba any access to my family even if that meant leaving Jermy behind

"I'll go"

Vote and comment. What should happen next? Should he move with them or move later and see what happen in mystic falls?