Chapter 14: Bonnie

Will be sexual content. This is my first time doing this so it may not be good. But I'll let you know when it starts and ends so watch out for it

Waking up to Bonnie was new. I had almost forgot what had happened last not but when k did I felt pain. I didn't know the vampire at all but for someone I was sad that he was killed.

"Your up early" Bonnie was staring up at me looking a bit embarrassed.

Sexual contentxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I don't what what came over me but I leaned in and kissed her taking her by surprise. I just wanted to feel something other then sadness and right now that was Bonnie.

It didn't take long for her to kiss me back even going as far as to climb onto my lap.

First thing to go was my shirt then pants and boxer. Before I knew it she was also naked and I was kissing  down her neck.

"Will I want you " Bonnie voices out grinding herself into me. I could tell she was getting impatient and I thrusted into her the next second. Her mouth opened letting out a silent scream of pleasure mixed with pain. Tears willed up in her eyes as she latched onto my arms silently begging me to continue.

I grabbed her waist and started thrusting into her roughly momentarily forgetting all about the dead vampire from last night. It didn't take her long to become a moaning mess, calling out my name in short breathes.

Grunting I flipped her over forcing her onto her knees before continuing to thrust . All I could hear was our bodies slapping against one another , the bed creaking and finally her moans of pleasure.

"Fuck your so tight " I moaned out feeling myself get closer and closer to my climax.

"I'm gonna cum" she cried out making me go faster

The next second she came and I kept going before cumming myself. I rode out my high along with her before plopping down beside her. I was out of breath and sweaty and so was Bonnie she stared at me with tired and content eyes

Sexual content Endxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"We should get up and check on Elena "she mumbled sitting up

"She got her guard dogs with her" rolling my eyes I pulled her back down only for her to still get up

"I'm her friend so I should be there for her" Bonnie started getting dress as I watched her in annoyance. I was kidnapped along side her and it seems like they simply forgot that fact.

"Actually " Bonnie turned and faced me"let's go to the grill"

"Shower first " getting up I pulled her along glad she came to her sense. A Elena didn't need checking up on. She was fine, I was too but right now I didn't want to be alone. I knew if I was left to my thought my mind would wander back the the dead vampire and I didn't want that.

After taking a shower with Bonnie we both got dressed and headed to the grill. We sat down in a booth and ordered some food just as Elena walked in walking straight to me

"I need your help "

"Hi to you too. How was your day mines were great-" being elbowed in the chest shut me up. Bonnie shot my a glare and lightly pushed me towards my sister

"Will I need your help" she repeated her question while I simply stared at her. I really didn't want to help her at this point. She been made it known how she didn't want me involved with all her secrets she kept from me.

Glancing towards Bonnie she was now munching on some fries not paying attention to us anymore."honestly I don't want to help you"

"You don't even know what I need help with"by now she was turning red with anger. She was not use to being told no and usually I would follow behind her like a puppet because of our parents but not this time. I refused to be dragged around and used as she saw fit.

"I don't need to know but I do know I don't wanna be involved " turning around I grabbed the sandwich that I ordered and started eating ignoring my sister all together as she stared daggers in me before storming off.

"Why didn't you help her" Bonnie gave me a look. She was being her judgmental self as always making me remember why I never tried for a relationship with her.

"I'm sorry didn't y'all keep everything from me. If she didn't want me involved in the beginning why should I be involved now" standing up I threw my food away before leaving the grill with Bonnie running behind me

"I didn't mean it like that Will, it's just her life can be in danger and even though your hurt now k know you care about her" Bonnie pulled me back looking up at me with guilt."we shouldn't have kept everything a secret. From here on now I'll tell you what's going on"

Sighing I hugged Bonnie, out of all Elena's friends she was the most understanding even if she was an idiot at times."imma hold you to that" I mumbled pulling away. I leaned in to kiss her but right before our lips touched the window behind us broke scaring us away from each other. Glancing around o couldn't hold the gaps of surprise when I saw the vampire from last night. He was alive standing at the edge of the woods glaring at both Bonnie and I. What I didn't understand was why I felt so much guilt.

Vote and comment. What should happen next?