Chapter 21 : dance

"Luka don't fry his brain"

"Get the fuck off the table Vicki "

"Enzo don't just throw her"

"Matt what the hell don't tackle Enzo"

I'm bout to put them all up for ducking adoption. It's been a three days since luka started living here and he was fine most of the time. Every time he gets annoyed with Vicki you coddles him or Enzo who annoys him on purpose he will fry their brain.

Vicki ,Enzo and Matt treats him as a younger brother. Either babying him or annoying him. Today though they were testing my patience. Matt has basically moved in and instead of helping me he has become one of the children I now watch. Enzo did watch out for them all when I won't around but if I was home he joined in on the fun leaving me to basically adult one old ass vampire, one teenage vampire, a teenage human and a teenage warlock. Life couldn't get more complicated

To make matters worse Jonas was pronounced dead the other day officially leaving guardianship of luka to me. To add to that messed up shit Elena wanted me to come to the stupid dance tonight to help with klaus who is most likely going to be there. I won't even going for her, I was just curious about the big bad hybrid

Luka took the news as any other child would and broke down crying. His magic lashed out at everyone leaving me the only one to console him. I could tell he was still grieving but everyday he seemed to be getting better especially since he won't alone in this hard time.

"Will tell Enzo to leave me alone " luka looked up at me silently begging me deal with said vampire who was smiling innocently on the other side of the room.

Vicki was still sprawled out on the floor with Matt who Enzo also threw a bit softer but still threw none the less right beside her.

"Alright listen up, I'm busy tonight so Enzo will be in charge"

Giving him a small glare Enzo instantly nodded helping the sibling off the floor

Turning to Vicki I glared at her"no drinking"

"Matt no sneaking your sister drinks" he looked guilty enough and nodded shooting his sister a smile

"And luka-" turning to the youngest I smiled I ruffled his hair"try not to kill the vamps while I'm gone"

"No promises" said boy smirked towards the others .

Pretending I saw nothing I grabbed my jacket and left sending a small prayer to whoever the hell was listening hoping my house would be intact when I returned.

It didn't take me long to reach the school and go inside. The party was already on its way with people dancing, drinking or eating snacks. I didn't see Elena yet but Alaric was easy to find and that where I went. "If your here I'm guessing the other are here too" I mumbled tensing up as I felt magic surrounding the teacher

When I didn't hear a reply I risked a look. See the surprise and love in his eyes confused me greatly"you hit your head or something " I snapped glaring at him. "Did Bonnie do a spell why do I feel magic on you"

That seemed to snap Alaric out of his trance"yeah she did a spell"

"What spell" it felt powerful and Bonnie was not trained enough to be doing such powerful spells

"Just a protection spell" he was lying, no protection spell felt this way

"Your lying , know what I could care less right now. Don't give me a reason to hate you like I hate the Salvatore's. " my eyes glowed red as I took a step forward"i can take you out and make it look like an accident right here in the middle of the dance"

I didn't trust a thing this man was spewing. It didn't fell like bonnie magic one bit.

"I understand " Alaric looked proud and it pissed me off even more.

I'm threatening the man and his proud of that? Fucking weirdo I swear.

"Play nice now" Damon walked over eyeing me nervously even though he tried to hide it.

"This is me playing nice Damon , wouldnt want to see me worst fears again would we?"

Turning I left joining the flood of students. I didn't miss the look of fear in Damon's eyes as I left. His scared and that's good.

I left all this shit with Elena alone for days now and they just wanna pull me back in. I wouldn't let them have that much power over me ever and if they thought they could I'll put them in their place.

I just needed answers and somebody was going to give them to me

Two chapter in one night. Vote comment. What should happen next? Do you think his being to harsh and should lighten up or set some boundaries? Maybe stay out of it all together ?