CH - 9 FIRST DATE 💕🌝

Start from the beginning

She spoke " it's you " .

" Yes sweetheart it's me " I said looking at her face .

Wasn't she expecting me ? I thought.

She cupped my face and said she thinks it's really our destiny and I am the one she is always looking for.

I was so suprised and confused . She removed her hands from my face and urged to move . I held her more tightly and asked her " what do you mean I am the one you're always looking for ? I do believe we are bounded by destiny but how come you believe that ? What do you mean by it's me ? " .

 I held her more tightly and asked her " what do you mean I am the one you're always looking for ? I do believe we are bounded by destiny but how come you believe that ? What do you mean by it's me ? "

She became silent and was thinking something. She answered " it's... it's... nothing ". Her words her stammering .

I really wanna know what does she meant . I told her " if she doesn't tell me than I'm gonna kiss her " .

Well she looked at me and remembered me my promise that I won't do anything without her consent and she told me to leave .

I released the hug and regretted , I missed my first kiss . Well she said let's go inside , I'm feeling cold .

Listening that I immediately took out my blazer and covered her . I put my hand on her shoulder pulled her closer towards me and took her inside.

We went into our room where I kept the gift box for her and told her to get ready. I left her in the room and went on the terrace to check the arrangements . It was perfect.

SRIYA POV :

I opened the box 🎁 and saw there was a beautiful and elegant white colour ball gown. I love it .

" What is he up to now ? " I thought

" What is he up to now ? " I thought . I was excited and went to change. I came out and stood in front of mirror and saw myself .

I look good in it but I'm shy to see him in this dress . I never wore an off shoulder or sleeveless dress infront of a guy . I feel somewhat awkward but I also feel good .

There was a knock on the door and I went to open . I opened the door and saw it was the maid . She instructed me to follow her . I did . She took me upstairs, I saw the whole terrace was decorated so beautifully but when did they do it ? I thought .