"Relax, okay, relax," Wuxian nodded.

Wangji felt him relax more. To keep him somewhat relaxed like this, he kissed him and began to push in again. Once he was in, he waited for a moment for Wuxian to adjust. Wangji circled his hips and ground them forward. It was stimulating Wuxian enough to relax him further, "move, please me," Wuxian begged.

Wei Wuxian cried out in pleasure as swung his hands around Lan Zhan's neck and pulled him closer. Lan Wangji began thrusting again and again into the warm soft depths inside Wei Wuxian. With a growl, Wangji very nearly slammed into him. Wuxian curled in on himself as his nails dug into Lan Wangji's back. Wuxian's knees moved up a little higher on Wangji's sides as pleasure coursed through his body once more. Lan Wangji moved back slowly before slamming into Wuxian again going a little deeper than the last thrust and hit a spot deep inside that had Wuxian shouting in surprise.

Arching off the bed, Wuxian molded against Wangji as his world exploded into a kaleidoscope of colors that stunned him. Lan Wangji pulled back slowly, dragging out the sensation as Wuxian wrapped his arms around Wangji's back, clinging to his shoulders. They both were crying out when Wangji aimed for the same spot every time with perfect accuracy. Wuxian arched even more, his nails dragged down Wangji's back, digging in almost painfully more than likely leaving angry marks in his wake.

Wangji couldn't bring himself to care at that point; he was too caught up in the pleasure he felt surging through his system. The next time he slammed into Wuxian they both moved together in sync. They were desperately seeking the other's lips and crying out when Wangji still managed to hit the same spot over and over again changing his pace and the strength of his plunges.

They continued like this for a while until Wuxian swore he was slammed numb. Even as pleasure shot through his system and his voice became a horse with the cries Wangji was drawing from him, he was very much aware of the fact that despite the immense pleasure he was feeling. There were several times he swore he had been thrown over the edge that he was still painfully hard and stimulated into over sensitivity as he just held onto Wangji. He was unable to do anything else as he continued to move chasing his release with desperation. Wuxian's stomach clenched in warning, telling him he was close to finally finding the release he so desperately needed.

Wangji continued to move at a maddening pace chasing his own release until finally with a guttural cry of Wuxian's name, he released inside of Wuxian which immediately threw Wuxian over the edge. It nearly made Wuxian blackout. Wuxian giggled at how amazing he felt, "amazing!" He moaned out.

"Mnn," was all Wangji could muster out at the moment.

When Wangji finally slid out Wuxian felt his trembles kick into overdrive. Wuxian felt Wangji kiss his shoulder tenderly before he pulled closer. Despite Wangji's eakened state to pull Wuxian back, he sat in a seated position before maneuvering Wuxian between his upturned knee's and cradling him in his arms.

They both sat there in relative silence, their minds blissfully blank. After gaining some strength back, Wangji stood up with Wuxian in his arms. Wuxian scrambles to wrap his arms around Wangji's neck. Wangj then made his way to the tub. Slowly Wangji managed to climb into the tub maneuvering Wuxian between his upturned knees

Wuxian complained, "First it is a little unfair that I can't walk without difficulty or even sit up without feeling like I am going to fall over..." he trailed off. He suddenly began to shiver as if to prove his point, "And another thing this water is freezing."

Wangji pulled Wuxian back into his chest and wrapped his arms around him, lending him his warmth. Wangji was far more used to cold water than Wuxian was. Wuxian snuggled into his grip and soon enough his shivering stopped which allowed him to enjoy Wangji's embrace.

"I apologize for the cold water," Wangji said, "try to deal with it for now as we will clean up and relax for the night."

"I love you so much," Wuxian said.

"I love you too," Wangji replied.

///////////////

(Wuxian's on the left Wangji's on the right)