"Yeaa actually, you're lucky today. I have dress of the exact same colour and i brought the dupatta, i was about to wear thar dress today but I'm going back so you can wear it". I explain.

"What do you mean by going back? Are you going back alone? Why? Won't you accompany us to the temple?". She asks sternly. Oh no. Female version of Ivaan bhai suddenly appeared in her.

"Sorry bhabhi, but I can't stay here any longer. I just don't feel well here, i feel like an outcast". I say looking down. Please don't make me stay here.

"Mahira look at me". She says cupping my chin and making me look at her.

"Why are feeling this way? We all are your family and friends. You don't have to feel like an outcast cause you're not the one". She explains.

"I want to go back". I whisper.

"Go back if you want, but remember it's mine and Ivaan's 1st ritual together and it's really special to us. You would just make us sad but it's fine". Is she emotionally manipulating me? Guess she is. Is it working? Ofcourse.

"You can take the dupatta, i have another dress". I say giving her the dupatta.

She smiles and take it from my hand.
"You're too nice to be an outcast bacha". She says hugging me.

"Not everyone thinks that way". I mutter to myself.

"What?". She says breaking the hug.

"Nothing". I say and she nods.

"I'll just go back and change, you should change too. We will have breakfast and then go to temple hmm?". She says.

"Yeah". I say.

"Where is raavi? And where is priyal by the way?". She asks.

"Raavi is in the washroom and Priyal went to get the coffee for me". I say laughing nervously.

"Ohhh, okay. Get ready quickly ". She says and walks out.

Day infinity of putting others before yourself. Let's get ready.

Raavi gets out of the washroom in the Indian wear.

"Nice dress bro". I say looking at her.

"Thanks". She says.

"Why priyal isn't back yet?". She asks.

"Ask her". I reply walking to the washroom.
After half an hour i walk out of the washroom.
I see priyal sitting on the bed and raavi doing her makeup.

I just ignore her and take out my curler to curl my hair.

"Why aren't you asking me where i was?". Priyal says.

"It's your life, who am i to ask where were you?". I reply.

"Mahi, why are you talking like this? Did i do something?". She says.

"No, you didn't do anything. I just don't want to talk to anyone". I say.

"Is there a particular reason?". She asks.

"No, i just don't feel like talking". I state.

"Oh". She says sounding a little off.

She walks to the washroom to freshen up till we do our makeup and hair silently.

We get ready one by one and walk downstairs to buffet area to have breakfast.  Unfortunately everyone is present there.

"Thank God you guys came in time, let's have breakfast quickly and go to the temple okay?". Ivaan bhai says and everyone nods.
I suddenly get message. I take my phone out from my purse and see the message.