Imagine 14: Comfort💜

Beginne am Anfang

You watch the movie, knowing there's nothing else to stare at due to the fact Alastor turned the lights off, and you certainly don't want to watch Alastor's face, knowing that by doing so, it will boost his ego even more. 

Though deep down, you do admit...Alastor is quite easy on the eyes. 

Pushing that aside, your eyes stare into the TV. Everything goes well at first, until a frightening moment happens, which involves Charlie squeaking out of fear as she hides under her blanket, Vaggie rolling her eyes while mumbling 'this is disgusting,' under her breath, Angel Dust simply sitting there, eating his popcorn. 

And Alastor...laughing softly, holding a hand near his lips like a high-school girl whose talking rumors to friends. You didn't know how much more you could take of this. 

You continue to watch the movie, the scenes becoming more and more unsettling and disgusting to your eyes, until at some point, a jump-scare so random happens that you leap up, your arms grabbing whatever is beside you.

That being...Alastor. 

Horror floods your face as your eyes meet his crimson gaze, the smile on his face turning into an amused smirk, as if his whole point choosing a horror movie was just so that you would get scared and reach for him. 

It made him feel a little special, deep down. Though he'll never tell. 

At that point, the disturbing background sounds coming from the movie, Alastor's red eyes staring into yours with a smirk on his face, it becomes to much. 

You rise from the couch. "I'm going to bed." 

You ignore Charlie's words as she tries to get you to come back, and you storm up the darkened staircase, until you enter the even more darkened hallway. It's silence...terrifying. 

"Stupid Alastor, stupid horror movie," you whisper to yourself, walking down the quiet hallway, the only sound a bone chilling wind outside the windows. The lights were out in the hallway, making it so that the red moonlight shines through the glass onto the floor, causing this to feel like you're in a horror movie, wandering aimlessly, while an evil force tracks your every step. 

A shudder runs up your spine, as you try to speed walk to your room, knowing that once you reach the safety of your room, nothing scary will happen. You just need to take a few steps more-

Suddenly, a hand falls on your shoulder, and a creepy, static voice fills the silence. "Hello Y/N, have the lambs stopped screaming yet?"

The sudden touch of a hand and the voice whispering in your ear makes you scream, flipping around only to be face to face with Alastor. He laughs amusingly at his joke, and only laughs harder when you hit him repeatedly on his chest. 

"You fucking asshole!" You shout at him, "that's not funny!"

"On the contrary darling, it is quite hilarious!" Alastor laughs again, before he notices just how upset you really are. Feeling a little pity, knowing that he was the one who caused it, he stops laughing, and asks you a question.

"Aw, did my choice of entertainment frighten you that badly? Goodness, next time speak up and tell me what you would have preferred instead."