Gender

I was woken by a repetitive beeping over and over again. It took me a couple seconds to realize that it was my alarm I groaned turning on my side I slapped my bedside table until I hit my alarm clock turning it off. Yawning I sat up in bed still half asleep, I felt arms slowly wrap around my waist I smiled leaning my head on Spencer's shoulder "good morning" I said in between yawns "good morning to you to" Spencer said kissing my cheek. I got out of bed getting into the shower and getting dressed.

I walked into the kitchen to see Spencer making breakfast for us "are you hungry?" he asked getting ingredients out of the fridge "yep the baby woke up this morning and chose hunger" I said sitting at the breakfast bar "How about yogurt with granola honey and fruit sound?" Spencer asked, "sounds amazing, can I help with anything?" I asked getting off my stool "no sit down I've got it" Spencer said so I sat back down "Are you making breakfast so that I have to tell Hotch that we have to leave early?" I asked smiling at Spencer he laughed "I've been caught, but I don't think Hotch will mind it's a doctor's appointment after all" Spencer said handing me a bowl. We finished eating then headed out.

I was working really hard to try to make up for the time I would miss when JJ walked into the bullpen saying "we've got a case" she said walking away so quick she was almost running. I turned to Spencer frowning "What are we going to do?" I said as we walked, he looked a little worried as we walked into the round table room sitting down "Well I guess I could just reschedule" I said But Spencer shook his head Morgan looked at us "Reschedule what?" Morgan asked sitting down "Maddie has a doctor's appointment" Spencer told Morgan "But I can just call her and it will be fine, we couldn't both not go on the case and I don't want to go alone" I said Morgan frowned then looked at me "Maybe Garcia could go with you, she knows nothing about baby's but she'd be very supportive" Morgan said I laughed "That's actually not a bad idea, if Garcia's ok with it" I said. Just then Garcia walked in "Ok with what?" she asked sitting down "I have an appointment for the Baby but I don't want to go alone" I told Garcia but she didn't even let me finish "Can I go with you?" she asked an excited look on her face Spencer smiled "well that's settled then" he said kissing me on the head. 

I got my stuff ready and went to Garcia's office opening the door "Hey Garcia you ready to go?" I asked she jumped in her seat "yeah um I'm ready" she replied flustered I laughed "well hurry up where going to be late" I said, I closed the door and went to wait by the elevator.

We had been sitting in the waiting room for 45 minutes when the doctor came "Maddie Wood?" she said then led us to her office. I sat down and got settled "Hello Miss Wood I'm Doctor Jones, and who have you brought with you today?" she asked her eyes landing on Garcia "This is Garcia she's one of my best friend's, the father couldn't make it" I said she nodded then turned and began the grab stuff. She turned then wheeled some stuff over "Today I will be performing a basic ultrasound just to make sure the baby's healthy and developing well" she said smearing some freezing cold gel on my stomach "Have you been taking all the vitamins you're doctor prescribed?" she asked and I nodded. She glided the camera over my stomach looking at the screen "there they are" she said when she found the baby I smiled seeing them of course I'd seen the baby before I'd had 2 other ultrasounds at this point but it never got less magical to see my baby. Then Doctor Jones said something that made my heart stop "I can tell you then gender if you want" she said smiling Garcia gasped "OMG! I get to find out the gender of my godchild!" she said practically jumping up and down "whoa me and Spence have not talked about god parents yet, hold you're horses" I said laughing I looked at doctor Jones "yeah I'd like to find out the gender" I said smiling she nodded smiling "you're expecting a baby girl" she said Garcia squealed practically jumping in her seat. I was having a baby girl I thought as the widest grin spread on my face my own little angel.