surprise

I woke in my bed, I didn't remember going to my bed. I slowly turned finding Spencer's side empty, I got out of bed going to the bathroom I felt nauseous as I leaned my head over the toilet puking my guts out into it. I must have caught something I got in the shower and got dressed then went to the kitchen

Spencer was making breakfast "hey good morning sleepy head, you slept like a brick I felt bad waking you up on the jet" Spencer said "I don't remember waking up at all" I replied with a chuckle Spencer chuckled "sit down breakfast is almost ready, sorry I burnt the waffles a little" he told me "it's fine burnt waffles are still delicious" I said as I sat down "are you okay I thought I heard you puking upstairs" Spencer said as he sat down setting a plate infront of me "yeah I puked I must have caught something, thanks for the waffles by the way there amazing" I said as I took a bite I felt better now so I'm not sure what's up. 

JJ came to pick me up and we went to lunch Emily and Garcia where already there so we sat down and ordered. I got some pasta JJ did the same Emily got a sandwich and Garcia got fish "you like fish Garcia?" Emily asked Garcia as she ordered "yeah do you not like fish, I love it!" Garcia said enthusiastically. All are food arrived and Garcia's fish made me nauseous I went to the bathroom and my breakfast came up. I came back to the table "hey are you okay?" JJ asked me as I sat back down "Yeah I think I caught something I puked this morning to" I explained "umm, have you had you're period?" Emily asked me "it's been a little late but.. I don't know I haven't thought about it" I said nervously I didn't like where there mind was going " have you and Spencer you know" JJ asked clearing her throat I nodded we all looked at each other paid the bill and ran to a store.

We went to Emily's house since it was the closest. I ran into the bathroom took the test and came back out putting it on the table we all sat looking at it. What would I do? How could I tell Spencer did he even want kids? I started to get really anxious as I looked at the test closer Garcia gasped "oh my god! You're pregnant! You're going to have a baby genius!" Garcia yelled I laughed all my nerves spilling out. I was pregnant the test sat there positive "Oh my god, oh my god. What am I going to do? Does Spencer want kids? Oh my god" I started to freak out pacing Emily's living room "okay calm down. Sit down it's going to be fine I'll help you. It's fine you're great with Henry for what that's worth" She was right although I'd only seen Henry a couple times he did seem to like me. But have my own kid, my head spun. After I calmed down we spent the rest of the time talking about baby stuff, mostly name's although a debate for godmother did happen, I told them that they should calm down I hadn't even told Spencer yet. 

When I got home I think Spencer could tell something was up but luckily he didn't press. I went to bed that night my head all over the place, Spencer was peacefully sleeping beside me. I had so many things to think about now, like when could I tell Spencer? How could I tell him?