The Chip

Minutes later, someone knocked on the train car door. Teddy grabbed the pregnant and told her to open the door. Once she did I was shocked Spencer walked in.

Spencer was wearing a bullet-proof vest with a bag of medical supplies. Teddy looked him over "take the vest off! Now or she dies, " he said pointing a gun at her. Spencer looked nervous "I was given specific instructions by the higher authority to keep it on" Spencer said Teddy didn't look pleased "Oh, from the higher authority" he said letting the pregnant girl go "then if you don’t take it off one of their agents die" he said stepping toward me pointing the gun at my head. Spencer stiffened "ok it's coming off, look, it's coming off" he said, slowly taking his vest off. 

Spencer approached Teddy slowly taking a knife from his bag. He cut into Teddy's skin he pulled a blood covered chip out of the cut, Spencer and his magic. The kid on the train stared "Holy shit! He just pulled a chip out of his arm! Holy shit!" He said "shut up" I said to him he rolled his eyes at me taking a flask from his pocket and taking a swig. Spencer started to walk away from Teddy but he grabbed Spencer's arm stopping him I stiffened looking at Spencer's arm in his grasp. Spencer freed his hand "I have to go now, the higher authority gave me very specific instructions. They told me to take the chip out then leave I don't want to get in trouble" Spencer said stepping away from Teddy "no you're not going leave" he said pointing his gun at Spencer I almost yelled out in fear.

Teddy was becoming overwhelmed his therapist was trying to talk him down, Spencer was also trying to talk to him. Teddy was panicking waiving his gun around, a shot rung out I flinched closing my eyes. My ears rung I heard a body fall to the ground I opened my eyes to see Teddy's therapist on the ground with a bullet wound in her stomach. Spencer walked to her putting pressure on the wound Teddy freaked out started pacing and hitting the side of his head he kept yelling "why hasn't it stopped! You said it would stop!" he yelled over and over again. As if things couldn't get worse the phone rang which only spiraled Teddy further, he shot the phone pacing again. Just then another shot rang out.